xisto Community
BooZker

Should I Change O&j Productions Logo? Like the old one or the new one better?

Well i was getting bored with O&J Productions logo as seen on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and wanted to change it up a bit. You can also see all of the old logos on our site under pictures. This one:

Posted Image

Was made with AAA Logo and i wanted to make one all by myself. Yes, i am an amature and this is the one i was thinking about changing it too:

Posted Image

What one do you think is better and WHY. I can take cristism, but i hate it when people say,"Well it's good, but not great" Tell me what i should change so i can fix it.

UPDATE: Here is version 2 of the 2nd logo. I did everything truefusion said except completely get rid of the glow because when i did you couldn't read the text.

Posted Image

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

I'd stick with the owl one. It matches the site's layout with the star hover effect on the navigation. And, in my opinion, looks better than the second one shown here. For the second one, the flare is a nice touch; but the glow around the text doesn't really help the text. The moon could be centered horizontally and vertically behind the text, and be a bit more visible, and maybe with a little glass gloss over it.

Really, you think i should center the moon? Hmm i'll give it a try. I'll try the text without the glow also. Thanks

maybe a glass of orange juice?

haha what??? Like litteraly put a glass of orange juice in the pic?

I noticed you updated the blue moon one. Better. Just, the glass gloss on the moon that you have now isn't what i had in mind. But then again, the one i had in mind, just to make, would have taken a long time. I probably wouldn't be able to pull off the one i had in mind. Sometimes i think even passed my own skills. :)

haha. What did you have in mind. I'm always up for a challenge. What kind of gloss?

A glossy orange juice, seeing as it is called O&J productions you should have orange juice, and people and glowing orange juices, radioactive orange juices.... get what I mean.... i know u didnt ask me what type of gloss, but that is simple my opinion

haha then it would be OJ Productions. It's O&J Productions because it is Oscar and Jake Productions

haha. What did you have in mind. I'm always up for a challenge. What kind of gloss?

Hard to describe in detail. So, i'll show you it after having a crack at it in Photoshop.

Hard to describe in detail. So, i'll show you it after having a crack at it in Photoshop.

OK sounds good. Or if you had an example you saw online somewhere either way.