xisto Community
masamune2453

Rpg Maker Help events

Ok, if you want it to disappear, make it activate a switch. Lets make that "Local Switch A". Then, at the top of the event page, click "Make new page".When that page is created, levae it blank, except set the preconditions to only work if "local switch A = on".That should work.

Help with startup

Rpg Maker Help

Ok I am using rpg maker xp and it comes up with an error at startup ... Failed to obtain a trial serial number from the nTitles server... Can someone help me?

-reply by Chocunder

How do I make it so that and event disapears until you return to that screen?

Rpg Maker Help

I'm using RPG Maker 2000 and I've used RPG maker XP before, so I know about the "erase event" command... But it seems that 2k doesn't have that option and don't want to use a switch for every one of those events... Is there any other way?

-question by Yoshinator

this is such a newb question but iv'e been trying like hell for days now and i cant figure out how to stop a character from talking, iv'e tried the switch thing but its not working or i'm doing it wrong. heres whats happening i'm having two characters ( non playable ) ones running after the other and the one behind is yelling out something, but what happends when i playtest the game is the charcter thats supposed to talk isnt running but just talking and when i press enter it doesnt stop talking, it also doesnt start running. i'm so lost and feel so dumb, about 8 years ago i used rpg maker 2000 and i got fairly used to it, now that i havent used it in a while i dont know what to do. i'm using rpg maker xp, but i'm sure most of the commands and what not are the same. help would be greatly appreciated!

levels

Rpg Maker Help

Ok, this has been annoying me an I cant find a solution, how do you make it so when you remove a party member from your group they don't lose all their levels and go back down to level 1? my game involves a lot of party switching and it is gunna be a major problem if you are level 1 when fighting the last boss

-question by kisagari

No "Erase Event"Rpg Maker HelpI seem to have to problem that there is no "Erase Event" butten in my event menu.What do I do?Please mail me.-reply by Bart C.

switchRpg Maker Help

I need help telepoting and memorized event, also some new face graphics and battle graphics sets would be great

Keywords: rpg maker 2003 help

I need help. I cant figure out how to change the tile set!. I'm making a hell map so I want to change the tileset to dungeon but I cant figure out how!

Thanks for your help... If I get any 

RPG MakerRpg Maker Help

RPG Maker is a game where you can create an RPG, of course, with different characters, items, and you can even make your own spell graphics. You can also make custom characters. It takes a while to learn all of it but when you do it can be quite addicting.

-reply by Guyople