xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cman500

Unreal Tournament

how cares if it is bloody or not it really doesnt matter and if you dont like the bloodyness of the game than you can always turn it off i think the blood makes the game more realistic

Bloody??? What??? i think Unreal Tournament needs alot more blood and gore... i dont think it has enough...i wish the blood will splatter on the screen, supposbly thats what happens in the new game for starwars republic commando... i wanna get that game so badly. Anyways i still want more blood in Unreal Tournament, it makes first person shooter more interesting.

are you guys talkin about Unreal Tournament:GOTY?if so, its a gr8 game, but yeah, not much bloody compared to man hunt.... hmmm!~UT2k4 is alot better, and i hear ut2k5 is due for release soon!

wow, awesome i would love to have UT2k5 soon, i havent heard anything about it. Now im in love with the Unreal Tournament series, i cant wait for UT2k5. :D

Yeah, i fell that all the ut's be4 2k3 were kinda crap... i dunno if u agree. but ut2k5 will be a gr8 game and a great step in improving gaming. well tht wot i belive and wot ive heard!

TevoX: UT is the better that Q3A when it's up to TeamPlay... but when I want to play Deathmatches I always choose Quake3.Yeah, I agree completely with you.konane:Yeah, i fell that all the ut's be4 2k3 were kinda crap... i dunno if u agree. but ut2k5 will be a gr8 game and a great step in improving gaming. well tht wot i belive and wot ive heard!Well this is .hit, how can you tell that all the ut's before 2k3 were crap when firt UT is the best. 2k4 is "the" crap for me because the characters are so small and lousy, so tht you cant hit noone from far distance if you dont use zoomin.But, it is not all that makes this game lousy. It is also a far more requirable then the specs they put on cover, but I must also agree that the maps in game are terrific, only they are so huge so if you have a 1GB of free ram you can play the game without of lag.Team play is also great as I said it above.

my favorite is UT99 becuz of loading time and plus it never gets boring when play practice session, especially in assault mode. If 2k4 included maps like operation overlord in their assault then i would totally like 2k4 better. Also the specs are too high for me so i cant really run assault or ONS that good. UT had a more SOLID feeling to me as in the characters seemed real and like if they had mass. Does anyone know what i mean? and the lighting was way better on the guns too, they looked super realistic, especially the impact hammer looked real.

i'm all about ut its my life i mean its fast paced killing i'm waiting for the 360 release of ut3 which i know is going to be amazing i'll probably be playing that for a long time i mean its ut on console i know uc is console but uc can't compete with ut ut is by far the better of the franchise so i can't wait it sucks that they keep pushing it back but i mean i'm sure it is worth the wait :o