xisto Community
BooZker

4 Logos For Friends Stage 1

OK guys i wanna know what you think about these 4 logos. These are only the text part so far. He will then pick which one he likes out of the 4 then i will add a background then something else.

So here they are. Tell me which one YOU think is the best.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

haha yah i know they are not professional, but he wants a shark too in the background lol. When i asked what he wanted he didn't even have a clue except for,"something with a shark" so i kinda went with a comic/cartoon kind of deal.

nice work, but not very good? Well is it good or not? haha anyways i added another. If you guys have specific suggestions tell me, so i can fix them up.

The green one is the best for me. The others just look amateurish. Forgive me for being frank but its the best way I know to help you out. Cheers!

The green one is the best one, for me as well. But i'm not sure how well it'll do with a shark. Unless the shark is green also. Heh.

Well i told him i can change the colors very easy depending on the Shark he chooses. So what ever shark he picks ill match it up along with the background.

Does any one know where i can get good logos?

Like professional logos or ones that are generated free?

these are just a texual base logos, a good looking logo must have some text and some cool graphics

Yes i know as i said in the first post these are just the base text choice. He picked the first 2 and he is looking for a shark he would like me to copy and put it in there. Yes i know these are only the text part. Haha im not going to make him that dumb of a logo.

The others just look amateurish. Forgive me for being frank but its the best way I know to help you out. Cheers!

No, no, thank you. These are the first logos i have made on photoshop. I have always used fireworks, so i am very much an amature and have TONS to learn.

They're pretty basic which is good in ways and since your are an amature it, i would consider it great! I like the logo 3 , this actually look very professional in my opinion though the colou choices arent too great with the others and also the fonts on the three arent very great but i wouldnt expect that much better from a amature so good job and keep rolling in the sigs!

Wow, thanks a lot. Yah i have been really getting into photoshop. what do you think about this new logo for my http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ site?

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/39901-should-i-change-oj-productions-logo-like-the-old-one-or-the-new-one-better/