xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mainvent

I Need Some Game Ideas. What games are you playing?

Hi I started getting into Guild Wars for the PC about 5 months ago, but lately it's been getting sort of old to me it feels like. I am looking for some good online games with solid gameplay that are not too difficult to understand. I don't really have a specific type of game that I prefer, but I mostly have been playing MMO's and shooters mainly. Any suggestions on some games that I might like would be excellent. I'm not looking for games that cost money to play online however, like world of warcraft and what not. Thanks for all your reply's. :)

Search the gaming forums and I'm sure you will find a few games you can play. I personally play Nitto 1320 online drag racing game against the computer or other users. You earn money can upgrade or buy new cards that are used in real life. There is the Honda Civic, Acura RSX, Subaru WRX, Toyata Supra, Nissain Skyline, Mopar Drag Car, Dodge Viper/Chalenger/Charger and then premiums. You can race for pink slips as well.
http://www.nittotire.com/

If you don't mind the download you can get America's Army as well. An online war game where you work with your team to obtain an objective or kill the enemy. There are many maps that you can play as long as you have gone through the proper training. https://www.americasarmy.com/