xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cman500

Best Ps2 Games

Best Driving Game  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wtf is going on here, how are u comparing the legendary san andreas (99% in PSM2) with NFSU (85%)?????

what makes a driving game a driving game? comparing three very different games together is, odd. GTA is more centred around missions and reputation and of course money. Grand Turismo is a 'realistic' driving game with racing tracks and racing cars. NFSU has unrealistic tracks and little 'real life' control but nice suped up cars. I would not have a made a poll comparing these 3 games, but my choice was NFSU because it actually centred around driving/racing and its online capabilites.

I choose none of the above, but then again, I prefer any RPG game over any of those games. It is probably because of my type of games I enjoy. In my honest opinion, I believe that Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne is the best Playstation 2 game. Even though it might have a story you might contradict with if you believe in God, it has tons of customizable options and you can basically do anything in it. Also, the battle system is turn-based and the only way you can get party members is to persuade your enemies by talking to them to join you. Keep in mind, ALL the enemies in this game are demons. You play as a human in the very beginning of the game, but soon becomes a demon on its own. I won't spoil any of it, but I will say that there are 5-6 alternate endings in the game depending on your decisions and actions throughout the course of the game.On a side note, Dante from the Devil May Cry series is in it also!