xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Emmz

Emmz Vs. Kryptonite 1v1 Anime/smudge

My vote goes to Emmz. I like the depth and the colors. Interesting style. Eventhough, the render, to me, is blended a bit too much, the rest of the sig kinda makes up for that.Sorry Kryptonite, but i have trouble making out the text, and the colors aren't that much pleasing. But nice effect on the edge of the ellipse.Emmz: 1Kryptonite: 0

I prefer kryptonite's layout, its less harsh on the eye, but the text lets it down. Emmz wins by default, though I do like the style & colours.Emmz: 1Kryptonite: 0

I prefer kryptonite's layout, its less harsh on the eye, but the text lets it down. Emmz wins by default, though I do like the style & colours.Emmz: 1
Kryptonite: 0

So who got that vote ^^^
i like the text but thats my opinion. its up to you guys to chose the winner.
Edited by Kryptonite (see edit history)

my vote goes to emmz too sorry dude but i really dont like yours. I was supprised though and not to be rude but i was expecting better from you fusion. Sorry bro no offence intendedEmmz-3Kryptonite-0

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

nice sigs for both of you but this time my vote goes to emmz.. sorryu kryptoniteEmmz-4Kryptonite-0

Emmz wins, I guess. <_< But my vote would've gone to Emmz, too. Sorry, Kryptonite, I think you smudged it a little too much.