xisto Community
amarinov

Tech Break Ups... where technology gets in the way.....

WoW, talk about confusing. Let alone just plain out there. Can you come back and maybe make one sentence into something like a paragraph explaining what the hell your on about, Thanks. :)

one sentence
Microsoft rejected her for me.

i think their hotmail servers stuffed up or something. you have no idea how annoying that kind of thing is.

What are you talking about? What do you mean Microsoft rejected her for me? If this is about technical things like computers you're in the wrong section. Also next time try to make your sentences more understandable.

And also take this as a suggestion or comment, make your posts more longer if you wish to receive more hosting credits. Maybe a paragraph will get you 2 or more hosting credits. Otherwise, don't post tid bits.

Well i don't know about Microsoft being evil, all i know is that sometimes the old fashioned quote comes to mind... 'The problem exisits between the keyboard and chair!'. How can it reject her for you?, shouldnt people know by now to also do that kinda stuff by personally talking with the person, i'm sure you'll live though!

Whatever ,you tried to convey there.. God knows !!! Anyways, tech getting in way of relationships in life is really bad ... I mean, say you get stuck up with some geeky stuff ,and could not spare time out for your girl .. Man, that is something really bad !!! I wish time flew by a little slow !!! :rolleyes::):rolleyes:

There is an easy solution, and if you stick by it, no problems like the post above should happen. Get a job in the IT Industry that allows you to experiment and furfil your IT 'enjoyment' at work, therefore all your other enjoyment is directed towards your partner, in both mental health and pysical. Work that one out for yourself.

Lemme guess, this girl sent you an email and you don't have her in your address book. So because of this, her email was sent to your junk mail where you don't normally check because there is usually no point, it's all junk anyway, right? So the next time you see here, and you probably don't see her all that much, she asks you why you didn't reply, doesn't like your answere of not getting the email and then tells you never mind and that she doesn't want to talk to you anymore. You get home to find out that an email telling you she liks you was in your junk mail. (Or at least something to that extent). As was said, a paragraph is easier to understand what's going on, and it wracks up the hosting and space for you. Of course, if you post something like that, we could all give our thoughts of what happened making fictional stories!

Edited by Teri Luketic (see edit history)