xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abu

Additional Component In cPanel just my wishes...

my site is using CMS Mambo. and Xisto is the best free web hosting ever (its True). coz there is fantastico feature. so I can put mambo as easy as one click :) but is it possible for Xisto to give more? like free script of PHP, or Free templates for mambo user?

Well I doubt it is upto Xisto what they add into Fantastico, this is a seperate software package which is only rented (or bought?) by Xisto to be used at their control panels

cPanel is just a shell to manage your hosting account. All but only few features are diabled for Xisto.com Free Web Hosting, No Ads due to security and limited usage. You can find more about cPanel by going to http://cpanel.com/ and try the Live Demo.

All other supporting scripts are the 3rd party extention added onto your cPanel called Fantastico! This extention is provided to you at free of charge by Xisto Corporation. Visit https://netenberg.com/fantastico.php for more information. Fantastico installation is also costly and thus only the major key components were added to your scripts section.

However, adding skins for your CMS scripts can be downloaded for free by search the web. And they can be installed by using your installation skill (via FTP, upload, update etc feature when using an appropriate CMS scripts).

dear abu you can find many script at fantastic at cpanel but fantastic has version like 1,2,3 i saw in all version you can not find free template or good not free script ? at all , if you want vb you must go at Vbulletin.com , if you want mambo you must go at mamboserver.com and .....for script template you can search at google , mambo is popular script you can search at google for finding template and ....best way to find script model , template , Skin , Codes, Upgrades , is visiting script web site ..

Yea, I've found that whenever I've needed anything script wise to add something extra to my site, that I haven't found pre-made an available in the Cpanel given to us by Xisto, that I just do a google search and find something like what I'm looking for. If I still find nothing, then I typically just post what I'm looking for here, and someone points me in the right direction, or works with me to get to the point I'm having trouble getting to. Hope this helps.

When you install mambo and other things through cpanel become familiar with the directories. That way, once you see a skin/theme or mod that you like the look of, you know exactly where to download >> upload it to.

yes i don't think any themes or templates should be included as they are so simple to find and also SO SO SO many of them. BUT being a wap/mobile site builder i would love to see some wap/mobile scripts there, not that there is many good wap scripts out there that are stable. I have a massive forum/chat/games community wap script but it has many errors (trying to fix it all now). Still my eyes would light up if i saw wap scripts added :-)