xisto Community
BooZker

Sun Down Sig Should i make this my new default?

Hey i was working on a new sig for awhile to try to get the perfect one. Here is what i came up with.

Posted Image

Should i replace my current one with this one?

you definately shouldn't, if you made it smaller, added a border, some background stuff (like a sun, or sunshine, or a person), it might be good. But as of now I say keep ur current one.

Keep the old one. The only thing I like about the new one is the text and text effect. The empty blue area leaves something to be desired.

I think it could use some clouds in the sky part. And the sig looks more like a sunrise rather than a sunset, because the sky has a strong blue. And i think the text is a bit too blended in, cause the "r" is cut off.

ok yah im editing it now.

My advice is to make the sig with lees height (so, less sky), put boozker a little bigger (so as to see clearly the B and the R), to make the blue more pale and less uniform and to pretende that the sun is on one side (left or right). That way you?ll manage the brightness so as to give the image more realism. A typical ray of light filtering between the grass like interfering the camera would look beautiful, I think.

OK sweet thanks guys. Yah i have used fireworks and this is my first sig on photoshop. I love photoshop though. You can edit the image much more detailed then fireworks.