xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karloweb

South Park

I love South Park almost as much as i love taco flavored keeses. I have to say though... Baseketball was probably my favorite piece of ... favorite thing Matt and Trey have done... (though i never got to see Cannibal: the musical.) I was in tears for nearly the entire sitting.

i haven't seen it yet but i hear soo much about it.. im trying to donload it to using bitorret but i dont know which program to use? i-Mesh, sheareaza, morpious, or e-Donkey.. wish you could help me so i could enjoy it too :)

South park is funny...real...funnyIt don't come on much any moe because of complaints... :(Once I did watch it at 2am but I think that was just a one off...

South Park rulez :(Cartman is my favourite... lil' fat ba*rd :(

What did you say?
I said suck my balls.....

Thats the best line in the movie or so i think :D

SOUTH PARK RULES, i pretty well seen all the episodes on tv, comes on about 10 my time. The new series is out btw, gotta watch it...cuz i don't dl.

I would also have to say that cartman that fat lil guy is my fav character with his high pitch voice and his hilarious sayings, gotta love that little guy. "STOP BEIN SUCH A GOD DAMN BAD KITTY" or "mom, kitty's being a dildo""well i know a certain kitty kitty thats gonna be sleepin with mommy tonight""what?" hahaha :D.