xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyon2

Mel Gibson Arrested For Drunken Driving And More! Wth, what do you think about that

He's one of my rool models, one awesome top quality actor, all perfect untill he shows he real self.

He even insulted the police that arrested him saying some real bad stuff like he ways going to revenge from the police officer.

What do you think about that!

Source:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I am not defending Mr. Gibson's indiscretion with becoming inebriated, but take anything the press has to say with a grain of salt. They are out to sell papers, not necessarily to report the truth. He may or may not have said and done what was reported. If the allegations turn out to be true, then I will be ever so disappointed in him. I would think that he is a better person than that. However, drunk people can say the darndest things, because they are under the influence of a drug the same as a IV user. Their drug of choice just happens to be alcohol. It would then be the alcohol talking, not the man. One of the misfortunes of drug and alcohol abuse.

If this news is true at all then it is one of the very sad stories I've come across lately. Mel Gibson is a role model for many people and his films like Passion of the Christ impressed many Christians around the world with his skills and talents in film making. If he utters any words against Jews people that is very unfortunate and unbecoming of his stature. However, under the influence of alcohol anything can actually come out of anyone's mouth including Mel Gibson.

This news are very true, i saw it in the TV here in Portugal, everyone is talking about it, it's a fact.

He even apologize for the words he spoke, for the things he said about some relegion aspects because people thought he was something that he's not, i mean, when someone is drunk it always says the truth, it always say what really think, and this is the perfect example of what i'm talking about.

Mel Gibson is an alcoholique, that is also a fact, it seems he didn't got over that problem, his words, not mine.

Anyway, see this videos, there's more to this:

Many videos + article (videos are on the right side of the page, clcik play button and let it run, after each video a litle comercial will run, don't do nothing) :

Mel Gibson Apologizes for DUI Arrest

Ps: He said the jews are responsible for all the wars in the world, and i am quoting Mel Gibson!

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

And if convicted, he can face up to 3 years in jail... which will probably amount to some charity work and community service.Strange how celebrities get off so easy eh? *sarcasm*Producers are also urging a boycott of Mel's movies and some of the projects that had been associated with him have already been dropped.That fella really pushed it too far. If you've had a chance to see some of the "party photos" when Mel was under the influence, he was completely plastered and his complexion actually looked 'grey' in the pictures.

It's hard not to hate Jews when they are killing innocent palestinians and Lebanese people. I somehow find it odd that israel's soilders got captured by both Hezbollah AND palestinian militants right when the new president got into power.I personally believe that it was an excuse to attack the palestinians and the Lebanese people so he could become a "war time" president. This seems like a ploy to get the Jews on his side. Lebanon has been quiet for like 20 years and suddenly they want to pick a fight with israel? I don't believe it. I think something is going on that we don't know about. And also, big surprise... USA backs israel...

yeah... seen a lot about this... really it's not that big of a deal but everyone cares so much about what is going on in movie stars' lives... kinda dumb if you ask me... the magazines are all making a huge deal about this story of course just so they sell more... that's what would really suck about being famous - the world would know every little thing I do... but I guess that's the price of being famous...still, I'd rather be able to get drunk and not have the world know about it...as for whatever anti-semitic stuff he said, yeah, that's bad, but you don't even know that he really said that stuff... the police man could have made it up for whatever reason - perhaps he didn't like Mel Gibson... :)i don't know...

I don't know too!Perhaps Gibson had the courage to say what many people think, just like him, the problem is that not many have the courage to do so.I don't think like him, i think Jews and Palestinians have the exactly same guilt, they have been fighting for ages now, for thousands of years, since the time of jesus christ, di you all see the movie or read this, i did, it seems that this fight has been going for thousands of years, and the problem is that they are so religious but at the same time they can fire a gun without thinking.I think this will never stop untill America and ONU do something concrete, not just words, actions!

geez if people were judged by the stuff that spouted from their mouth when they were drunk i'd be a very bad person. the dude made a mistake, one i'm sure many people have done, and like others are saying he's is being crucified for it (bad joke) because he's famous. patrick swazie (sp?) was saying that everyone should give old mel a break, i read that in the news.

The media is just attacking him in order to make this a huge thing for themselves.The media has been calling Mel Gibson an Anti-Semite just because he made The Passion and now they want to make this into a huge big deal.They are like vampires and live only off other peoples "blood" and suck everything no matter how much they embellish it just so they can get attention.

The media is just attacking him in order to make this a huge thing for themselves.
The media has been calling Mel Gibson an Anti-Semite just because he made The Passion and now they want to make this into a huge big deal.

They are like vampires and live only off other peoples "blood" and suck everything no matter how much they embellish it just so they can get attention.

I think they are just trying to dig some dirt up just because they have nothing better to do with their time plus it does not help that the media have been calling him an anti semite