xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shortyfly17

Do You Think I Should Stay With Him ?

Ok i'm go out with this kid Asa but all i do is see him on the weekends we like never talk on the phone and when we are hanging out he dosn't even really hang out with me he hangs out with his best friend eddie he makes me upset and alot of times i just want to brack up with him but when it comes time to brack up with him i puse and don't end up doing it i love him alot! what do you think should i say its over or not and how should i say its over :)

I think that you should sit down and talk with him and jus ask stuff like, "Why are you ignoring me?" A nice talk should determine the outcome of this situation. Also, make sure his friend isn't around when you talk to Asa. Good luck!

Edited by husker (see edit history)

I'm relationship shrink.Through out my all carrer I have had people asking for advise on cheating,love etc. But this is by for the most stupid situation (no affence).Why are you even thinking about breaking up with him over something as so small as that? Are you sure you love him? Here's what I think,he's either bored with you,he's shy around you or he's just plain stupid.

I think you should just kick the guy to the curb. When you say kid it makes it sound like he's immature for his age or not mature enough yet to be handling a relationship. What I would do is sum up the courage and just get it over with. He apperently doesn't know the rules of dating. You don't flick off your best friends ALL the time when yall go out with other people.

I dn't know what's going through his head so I can't tell you why he is being distanced with you.Here's what you should do.Sit down with him and say "right,are you dating me or your friend? Is he more intersting than me?" talk to him and put against the ropes.Mabe that's just the way of him being and he's not noticing what he's doing and the only way to do that is by bring him to attention.

What in the God's Name are you people trying to do to this poor girl?? Even a Relationship 'Shrink', Shirnk into a box! lol.Now, Has anyone ever heard of 'The Simple Truth'? It's a box, based on the real stories of people dating, and how talking through there problems have made there relationship last and happy.Sit down with him on the weekend, and tell him how you feel, excatly pretty much what you said above, you may find he'll tell you the reason why he doesn't call you (Shy?), then the reason he don't hang with you when his friend is around. Pressuring him though, is only going to bring quicker what you fear, him backing up with you.I'm guessing you are no older then 18?, therefore nither is he, this is starting to sound like the schoolies tail of oh i love him blah blah, when you really fear the fact of not having someone of your own. Do you call him? Do you try and ask him out places, and does he blow you off for his friend? Then come back here, and i'll show you how to stabb him! lol :)

I'm relationship shrink.Through out my all carrer I have had people asking for advise on cheating,love etc. But this is by for the most stupid situation (no affence).Why are you even thinking about breaking up with him over something as so small as that? Are you sure you love him? Here's what I think,he's either bored with you,he's shy around you or he's just plain stupid.

well he seems a little shy theres other stuff hes dune to me like cheated on me with my cousin and it kind of seems like were just friends because like i'll ask him if he'd like to go to a movie with me like just us two and he will say yes but when it comes to that time he just brings all his friends and we have ben going out for almost a year and the close'st we have dun is give me a good bye hug :)

I think you should arrange things so that its just the two of you guys. He probably brings his best friends along because he feels uncomfortable talking to you by himself, so that way he has someone there. I say just figure out an activity that both of you like and go and do it with just the two of you, that way you will both be doing something you like.

It's clear that the promblem is with him and not you.It's most likely that he doesn't feel confortable around you which is stupid but you offen find alot off people in that situation.You should talk to him and if that's the case then the only thing left is to let him go and find some one else.Sometimes we need to lose something to realise that we had it all this time but didn't notice what we had.

I'm rather suprised with you using the word 'kid' for him, appearently you yourself have the feeling he's not much of a responsible person yet. I do wonder about how and what when he cheated on you with his cousin. What did you do then? Forgive him easily? Did you talk at that point in time? You should make clear to him that he can't just play around with you. Somehow I think you two don't communicate all that much. For example when you ask him to go to a movie with you, did you just *mean* 'us two' or did you *actually say that out loud*? Because I can imagine that he has no idea that he should *not* brings his friends along, especially when his friends sort of are *your* friends aswell.Go and sit with him, tell him you want to be absolutely alone with him, and try to ask straight forward 'Would you like to maintain this relationship, or do you prefer now to be be just friends?'

Ok i'm go out with this kid Asa but all i do is see him on the weekends we like never talk on the phone and when we are hanging out he dosn't even really hang out with me he hangs out with his best friend eddie he makes me upset and alot of times i just want to brack up with him but when it comes time to brack up with him i puse and don't end up doing it i love him alot! what do you think should i say its over or not and how should i say its over :)

Have you ever thought about expressing how you feel to him and talking to him with just you and him and you him and his friend that would be the best thing and if that dont work and if you feel like you have done all you can to still be with him than it would prolly be best to move to someone that can really treat you right and how you want to be treated

my initial reaction would be to ask how old you two are because this sounds very childish. If the guy doesn't want to hang with you at all then he doesn't like you or he is gay. It is quite simple. Ask him why he never wants to be alone with you. You will be able to tell if he is shy or just not into you. If you are offering yourself and you get no reaction, then just dump the guy. What's the point in hanging with him if he just wants to play with his friend eddie?

from what your saying, it seems as though your boyfriend is just flat out shy. when he's alone with you he doesnt know what to do or say and cant comfortably converse without the support of a close by friend. even then, he'll only chat lil bits to you while he talks mostly to his friend. i do believe he loves you, you just need to give him guidance as to what you want to do together. he may be scared to kiss or hug you because he feels as though somehow your not comfortable with it.next time you see him, tell him that you want to see him alone. when you two are together tell him how you feel about your current relationship and ask him why he acts so alienated. you should also tell him that you want him to kiss and hug you (if that is infact what you want), it will encourage him to make a move next time around as he already has your willing intent.if you really love him you have to try your best to make things work. idling around will not get you anywhere, make the move and have a proper chat with him. all the best with it. ;]

you can do better. sound slike this guy is pretty immature and isn't ready to be "alone" with you as he's always bringing his friend. you need a guy who'll put time aside just for you two.

Oh Pick Me Pick Me haha ... I say kill them all, then he'll have no one but you to hang with hey! :) ... If you can't sit down and express how you are feeling with him, then you will never be able to hold a proper relationship anyway, move along, find someone else! You might find he'll dump you, cause he is shy of being in a relationship, just how some guys are.