xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Where Can I View All Of The Things I Posted, Subscribed? forum posts and subscription

Where can I view things I posted?It is a hastle searching for the things I posted to check on them.So if someone knows where to go to do that tell me! It is a pain. I think I found something about it. But it isn't working.Please help!

Again, post in the correct section.Click on your name. This will lead to your member profile page.Right hand side, Profile Options > Find member's postsYou can also subscribe to topics that you would like to follow by clicking on the Options at the start of a topic. You can then choose to receive a notification or not depending on your preference. You can track of all your subscription by accessing your forum control panel (called My Controls) > Subscriptions > View Topic/View Forums.

Once again thank you for the help I am sorry that I keep posting in wrong place :) Ill be sure to post in the right place from now on thankyou very much Buffalo.