xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FLaKes

Powers Of The Mind

I was just feeling like listening to this song really much, I was really in the mood to hear it, but I didnt really pay much attention to it. A couple of minutes, I decided to listen to music again, when I right clicked the folder where all my music is I got that craving for that specifical song again. And while windows media player was loading, I was sort of wishing that that song was the one to play first. And id Did! Just as this happened, I remember how this has happened many times to me. Where there is a playlist with tons of hours of listening, and I suddenly get the one I really am craving on that moment. I just wonder if it is something that the mind unconsciously does, such as the photoreading thing were you memorize a book with your unconscious mind, and the next time you look for something specific you reach that exact page unconsciously.By the way, anyone know or does photoreading here? Im just starting out with it, and Im really motivated to read and get a higher level of comprehension on books.