xisto Community
lawmatchmaker

Stories About How Guys Tried To Pick Me Up

Hi guys and gals,I decided to share with you the strange and crazy ways guys have used to try and pick me up before.Once, I was walking in the botanical gardens, I was just there minding my own business, looking at the different plants. i wasn't wearing anything sexy either, just a pair of track pants and a t shirt. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a tall Greek guy with dark hair and a golden earing tapped me on the shoulders and spoke something to me which I had trouble understanding. At first, I thought the guy was lost and needed help for directions or something. It was only after a few minutes that I realised he was asking for my phone number....lol....he than grabbed my hand and begged me to go out with him, promising me that he would pay for dinner and danccing. He also told me if I ever visited Cyprus, he would ferry me around in his bike. He than proceeded to hold my hands and walk the gardens with me.Another time, me and a girlfriend decided we should hit the clubs . At a hip dance club, we decided to share a booth seat, just as we were approaching the booth seat, 2 teenagers, dressed ihn typical gansta outfit, trackies and all just slipped inot the booth we were about to sit in. Obviously, they wanted to courner us or something, so we just ignored them and after like 5 minutes we left the club.Another time, me and same girlfriend were waiting for the last train home and we missed the train, therefore faced a 5 hour wait till morning. Strangely enough, the genitor who was cleaning the station saw us, and offered us a lift home. In his car, he was flirting with us non stop.

Edited by lawmatchmaker (see edit history)

lol...I found this alot funnier, because I don't know your gender (Although i'm guessing you're female) and kept thinking you're male :PAnyways...nice and random o.O I've not got any stories like that, i'm too unwanted/young :)

I'm sitting here thinking, How old are you? :)I suppose some people don't know any better, or would rather go out with some random person off the street or club. Well, i hope your life stays as interesting they say it only gets more dull otherwise!

Nice stories. People will try anything to get a date. I wish I had stories of people trying to pick me up lol. Us guys can be pretty desperate some times! We have been known to do stupid things.

ha. interesting stories... I like the one about the greek guy... ^_^The others aren't that odd. If I was the janitor and you were attractive at all I'd be flirting with you... :)Post any more if ya got any...

you took a ride from a stranger at the train station... that is the dumbest thing you can do. once you are in their car, you don't know what they are going to do.If you are stuck somewhere just call a cab and have them drive you where you need to go.. it's not hard.

omg ive got this funny one.... but it happened 2 my friend.... we were at homecomeing dance at our school and she was with my boyfriend dancing and i was with hers(we do that) and this guy comes up to her and says" hey were gonna dance together next song ok??? and her boyfriend looks at him and sayz " no she's not..." this guy was geeky to well... after the dance we were all gettting into my boyfriend truck....(to go to his house for the afterparty....:D ) well he came up to her and was like " he baby i had a great time at the dance tonight...." i was like wtf? she turned you down?!?! you didnt even dance what the hell was he trying to do???? next day at school he came up and hugged her... well i had to stop this it was gett to stupid so i had sum of my friends start a rumor and they totally trashed his rep.... he-he-he dont think we were mean though this guy is bad he has 3 restraig orders on him protecting three 10-12 year old girls!!! and he 18!!! so no i dont feel bad at all... what a *BLEEP*....

No. He was just on drugs! Does that make you non geeky? :D I must say that guy does sound alittle creepy, but it's not all that uncoomon to wanna dance at a DANCE! I just suprised her boygriend said, no she isn't, before she even said it.

hey whether hes on drugs or not that gives him no rite to mess with a ten year old.... yeah we were old enuf to deal with him but a 10 year old?!?!? thats just wrong.... i didnt know that j e r k is a word worthy of bleeping.... weird huh?

I agree with no9t9 ... I would never have taken a lift from a random janitor. He could have locked the doors and parked in a garage with buddies waiting :P] The greek one was funny though, awesome for hidden camera :P

the janitor part is ok.. the greek part ermm i found it to be quite disturbing.. begging to be ur bf ? omg.. :)