xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Mortal Kombat The legendary games.

Mortal kombat has been played for years at arcades and even homes. It first started in arcades.Mortal kombat 1 very good graphics back then.(If I said that in are 2006 I would be laughed at)It was not ment to go as far as it did they were planning to go to about 2 games. But they way more.Games for Sega Gamecube Ps2. The highest rated was Mortal Kombat Deadly Aliance. Starting with the first game there were a group of people working against them trying to stop them.They thought the games were to unapropriate for most viewers under the age of 18.I would not want to wait that long. So do you think it is to unapropiate?

yes, mortal kombat was the coolest thing since sliced bread when it came out. i remember spending many a night as a kid at mates places battling it out. even the movie was cool when it came out simply because it was mortal kombat. in the game rayden and liu kang were my fav characters. i used to love doing raydens flying spear tackle. good times.

I have always thought that people that ruin things by doing stuff against them and saying they are innapropiate are idiots. I mean what happens to freedom of speech and liberty? why do they go banning games like grand theft auto and such? Do they not have anything to do in their life? Are they just bored with their life that they want to ruin somebody elses fun? If they are the parents and they dont want their child to play it, then that is good. It their problem, but they shouldnt expand it to other people. And yes! Mortal Kombat has always been an original and cool game. With their unique fatalities, it has always been awesome. I really thought the movies were dumb, but the soundtrack was awesome.I recently played for hours a Mortal Kombat game on the xbox at a friends house. We also liked the tetris like mini game it has. It is really fun.

Mortal Kombat is the best fighting game untill now.I've played a few fighting games and none of them have surprized me like Mortal Kombat did.The most exciting thing about the game is learning and excuteing the fatalities,the feeling of wining a kombat and finishing it with a fatality is wounderful.A game truely worth of a rating 9/10

I have always thought that people that ruin things by doing stuff against them and saying they are innapropiate are idiots. I mean what happens to freedom of speech and liberty? why do they go banning games like grand theft auto and such? Do they not have anything to do in their life? Are they just bored with their life that they want to ruin somebody elses fun? If they are the parents and they dont want their child to play it, then that is good. It their problem, but they shouldnt expand it to other people.
And yes! Mortal Kombat has always been an original and cool game. With their unique fatalities, it has always been awesome. I really thought the movies were dumb, but the soundtrack was awesome.

I recently played for hours a Mortal Kombat game on the xbox at a friends house. We also liked the tetris like mini game it has. It is really fun.

Yes you are right why can't they just decide for themselves not everyone :) They didn't stop me :P
I think that people like that should just keep for themselves. They do not got the right to tell what we do!
I think everything about Mk(Mortal Kombat) Gets a 7.5/10 I mean like games,movies,etc.

Who is the creator of the game? I have never asked that before it is because I was just wondering.So if anyone knows post it he deserves to be warshiped :D (Just kidding) I just want to know.I mean who would be that awesome :) How long did it take. I mean it is not like you just decide to do something and it is done.What if that was the case? :P We would be ahead by alot :D

Who is the creator of the game?

I think the creator of Mortal Kombat was "Ed Boon" if you have "Midway Arcade Treasures 2". And Deadly Alliance there's interviews with him and how Mortal Kombat came to be. And I absolutly love everything having to do with Mortal Kombat it's definitely my all time favourite games in the world.

My favourite all time Mortal Kombat games are or were or still are:

Mortal Kombat 1, It was old for it's time but a lot of fun and really easy to get through. The graphics were just the beginning of one of the world's most newest and famous franchizes. I love playing this game at home and although the graphics on it are not what they used to be, it's still alot of fun playing it on my Plug-in and play thing at home.

Mortal Kombat 2, More characters and people could for the first time play as the shape-shifter Shang Tsung. Why choose to play as different characters by continuing when you can play as almost all the characters in one. The blood and gore had been upgraded to extremely violent. No storyline really just alot of blood and guts and a really pissed of cousin or Uncle of Goro (Kintaro) and you get to fight against a then unknown Shao Kahn who's death scene at the end of the game was okay but the death of Shang Tsung in the first game I think is still the best boss death of all the Mortal Kombat games.

Mortal Kombat Trilogy: Really fun game and each and every single character ever made all playable including the bosses of the past where back when they could only be played as using special codes but in here they're finally at the level of regular characters, play the game as Goro, Kintaro, Motaro or Shao Kahn, and actually have fun with these big boys. I always find getting through the game with the most fun because their attacks are far beyond the other characters and you could finish the game in no time at all. Only thing that sucks is that the bosses didn't have any finishing moves. But they weren't really needed since you already were playing as the most powerful characters in the game.

Mortal Kombat: Mythologies: Sub-Zero Fun game you only play as Sub-zero during the entire game but it had a nice little story in it somewhere. The only really good thing about this game is at the end it has bloopers on it. The only game of it's kind to actually have bloopers of the actors of this game forgetting their lines or just doing some very funny and histarical things. Who doesn't love bloopers? I love bloopers and only because of the bloopers I like this game.

I also liked the movies and the Soundtracks I've listened to alot I love the Mortal Kombat movie theme. It has a killer beat to it. "MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!" I love Mortal Kombat the best games in the world. :)

The most all time favorite thing about Mk(Mortal Kombat) Is that they were like the first people that did this and were good at it :) I mean well other game creators did a good job but... Mk has gore, and crazy characters! My favorite is scorpian. I think there greatest game is Mortal Kombat Deadly Aliance.I have never played the one with monks in the title I forgot what the name was? Shaolin Monks :P Well someone tell me about it. I heard some things but I want to hear a opinion from someone who has played it :P

I forgot another person who helped out to make Mortal Kombat his name is "John Tobias" both he and "Ed Boon" were the geniuses behind Mortal Kombat.Now TypoMag your question about "Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks".The way I see it this game is a whole lot more fun than Mortal Kombat: Mythologies was this one has better graphics you can play 2 people. And if you know the codes you can play the game as 4 characters not just: Liu Kang and Kung Lao. Here's the codes to play as Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Cheats On the main menu, input the following key commands to unlock characters and modes from the outset. Unlock Scorpion for Story Mode ... Hold L2 and input SQUARE, UP, L1, R1, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE. Release L2 to finalize the code. Unlock Sub-Zero for Story Mode ... Hold L2 and input SQUARE, DOWN, UP, L1, L1, UP, SQUARE. Release L2 to finalize the code. And this game is set at the end of Mortal Kombat I (Game version) and it goes into Mortal Kombat II in the end of the game you have to fight Shang Tsung, Kintaro and Shao Kahn. But before them you have to go through a few levels booby traps everywhere. If you want to throw a bad-guy into a spiked bottomless pit? Just throw a bad-guy in it and watch him shatter to bloody bits. It also has the infamous living Forest. If you want to feed the trees (An actual objective in that level) just throw a bad-guy at them and watch the trees eat the bad-guy you just threw at them. Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks is definitely a game worth checking out. You will learn things and understand things a whole lot better. And you will see why in Mortal Kombat II Shang Tsung becomes young again. You will see that in here plus you will meet up with some familiar characters you've faced in other Mortal Kombat games, like Jade, Mileena and many others. Go out a rent it TypoMag you might not want to return it this game is so much fun and easy to play. :)

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

I still wish you could pick more characters :) I mean how many are there?Four I think. I mean in MkDa.You can pick from like 20 characters. I think. There is one thing I hate about it. I have completed the whole game before. 100% Oppen all the coffins unlocked all characters and there costumes. Completed all there missions. But :P I forgot my password!!! I had to start all over :P I am stuck o Raidens quest. I can not do it like I did it before :P So can I have any tips! It one of the missions I think number 8 when you have to do huge combos. So please post it!

Yeah in Story mode you only get 4 characters. But in Versus mode you can play as other characters too but they can only be unlocked by playing the Story mode. And I think even if you don't want to buy it you can at least rent it and get the feel of it. I did a google search and for some helpful links to this game. Just read the information they have in there and go out and rent "Mortal Kombat "SM" (Shaolin Monks) and if you like it then you can buy it but if you rent it at least you can return it so you don't have to play it again.

Here's the links to the info plus in one of the links there's a huge walkthrough incase you do go out to rent it. :)

I will look into that. The first time I have ever played their games was on sega.(I think) We used to play for a long time. Usually only one person one. It was my cousin Collin :) He is crazy at the game. But bye the time Mortal Kombat Deadly Aliance came out I was on top :P

I can't wait for you to go out and rent it and tell me how you liked it. Especially when playing as Scorpion the best Mortal Kombat character ever made. I love playing as Scorpion I still have as yet to play as the other 3 characters in this game. I am addicted to playing as Scorpion. He's definitely the toughest character in the game. And he has his trusty teleport to get you out of tough situations. Play the game for a bit as scorpion not to many characters in there will give you a hard challenge. :) Let me know how you like it when you rent it and you input the codes I put down for you. Also as an added bonus in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks they also put Mortal Kombat II in the main menu area as well but you need a code to unlock it. The code to unlock Mortal Kombat II in Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks is this...Unlock Classic MKII ... Hold L2 and input SQUARE, UP, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT, R2, SQUARE. Release L2 to finalize the code. Let's just say this one's a blast from the past. And it's in Arcade form as well not super-nintendo or Sega Genesis version at all. It's the old arcade version of this old game. :P

:) It looks like you knwo more about the games then you do. And I thought I was the biggest fan :P Well I will see if I can rent it. It sound like a pretty good game. I still think I will like MKDA Better.

Hey you never know you might find yourself loving both games. <_< And yeah I am a big Mortal Kombat fan. I got Mortal Kombat I at home for the "Plug in and Play" I have Mortal Kombat II thanks to Midway Arcade Treasures 2 and Mortal Kombat III. I have Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance too. I once had Mortal Kombat 4 but I am letting my brother borrow it. I also have a book about Mortal Kombat, I have and old Strategy guide to Mortal Kombat I when it was just being released to Super-Nintendo and Sega Genesis. Yeah I gotta say I love Mortal Kombat more or if not then as much as you do. :P I definitely love Mortal Kombat and our really big conversation about this great series might go on for a long time seeing as that we both love Mortal Kombat the best game series. I think it's even better than Super Mario. lol

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)