xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Youtube.com The best site for clips.

I think youtube.com is a really good site. It has everything from anime,comedy,scary, and more.I have a account on the site. And you can also upload your own movies or clips to the site. So it is like everyone has a part in the site. Makes me feel good. :) So if you have the time go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Tell me what you think :P

yea i agree with you guys that youtube is a great site , it is by far the best vedio site to me , i too have an account there and have uploaded some vedios , i like the interface , the fact that you can rate , review ,put to favourites , most popular , most donloaded and so many more functions make it unbeatable

I have just wondered this how may videos do you think are on that site? THey must have like unlimited space or something. Because I cannot see myself counting every single video on youtube.com :)

I have heard of this site but hadn't actually visited it before. I might have to try it out when I need some sort of entertainment. It looks rather nice. I'm glad it's free. It is sort of like one of those sites that you visit with nothing else to do. Or atleast that will be for me. I like the wide variety and how you can put up your own videos.

About the only thing I do on youtube.com is watch Naruto. I really wish that they wouldn't have half of an episode like part A and B. Other then that it is a good site to visit so when you have the time check it out :)

It's pretty good, but I prefer google videos better. It's a lot easier for me to find them on there. Plus, I think that they have better quality videos. But Youtube is always nice, although I never use it.

It's pretty good, but I prefer google videos better. It's a lot easier for me to find them on there. Plus, I think that they have better quality videos. But Youtube is always nice, although I never use it.

Really? Because I like youtube for Naruto. I do not think you could find that someplace else(Without Download) I hate downloading. I still think youtube.com is awesome :)

Yes I do like the Japenese version of Naruto. It does make the cartoon more realistic. I am on episode 50.I can't find any more full episodes I hate watching half then another half. I like watching full. Half epsiodes are a pain :)

wow, this is the great site. They have a lot of movie there.From there you can find any movie that you like.an d this site is always updated so you don't have to worry about not having movie for you.This is so great ,thank for sharing.

Well thankyou for replying. And contributing to Typos Posts. I am very happy you enjoyed my site recomenations. :P If I find any other good sites I will be sure to post it. If you had to choose (Everyone)What would be your most favorite movie or series or category on youtube.com :)

yeah youtube i think is the best site for vidoes....most of the poeple that upload videos to the interenet now usually go to youtube...its also the most popular and well known site also its lke the best for videos like how myspace is the best for communicating and keeping in touch with friends where you cna even display your bakground