xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

Best Hotels?

What are some of the best hotels out there not counting the suites. I personally am a fan of Hampton and Marriots. Holidays are ok too. Best Western, Days Inn, and Travelodge just don't seem to keep up as well. Their rooms are pretty poor if you ask me and the overall atmosphere is bad. Just my opinion though, what's yours?

I don't think it is really the hotel company and what not, but I think it is the area and how much money they spend on the hotel. I mean if you are in no man's land the Holiday Inn isn't going to be something special, but if you are on the beach well then you will have free breakfast and what not. I mean I prefer Holiday Inn for some reason but I like Best Western, I'm actually in a Marriot right now, really nice. Took the day to visit my cousin.

Well I think Holiday Inns are the best. I would never go to a hotel that didn't have a pool. :) Has anyone here gone to motel 6? Tell me if you have.