xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lemonwonder

Tutorial: Creating Custom Icons For Devices Give that device a great icon every time you plug it in

Ok for this tutorial I will use the PSP as an example of the device, this should work for every device.(THIS WILL NOT HARM ANYTHING AT ALL!)First off, open notepad and type in:[AUTORUN]ICON=ICONE.ICOSave that as AUTORUN.infNow, find a picture you like.. make sure its dimensions are 16X16 pixels. Put it in the main folder of the device, for example, my psp is located at F:\, i would type in F:\ to the adress bar and put the picture in that folder, as it is the folder your computer automatically reads, anyways, put your picture in there and name it: ICONE.ICOThen add the AUTORUN.ico to the same folder. The computer automatically reads the AUTORUN.inf and then that file tells it to use the icone.ico as the icon, so they must be in the very first folder, but you can also do it for folders in folders.Tutorial written by:Lemonwonder

hardwareTutorial: Creating Custom Icons For Devices

dear sir our mouse right click option has been changed due to chage hdd icon by folder option in my computer so tell me what should I do in this condition. My mouse right click option 1st option is search not open 

-question by Yash rajpoot