xisto Community
lemonwonder

Psp Error- Tut On How To Fix When you try to use the internet does your psp get an internal error?

First of all, psp can browse the internet with its simple browser.BUT! What you may not know is that there is a bug where when you try to search or use a wireless lan connection (WLAN) the psp may say something like:Internal Error (80410A0B)To fix this without any memory loss, take out the UMD which is in the psp, and also take out the memory card. Next, go to settings, then system settings and click restore settings, the psp may freeze up, but it is not broken, take out the batter pack and put it back in, the settings should be restored and all should work.Sony hotlines dont seem to tell you how to fix it, many people often go buy a new or swap their psps, but all you need to do is this!Tutorial Written ByLemonwonder

Well thankyou for that info unfortunately your were to late for my friend he had that happen to him.He didn't know what to do so he just got a new one. Why does it do that and why don't they tell you how to fix it. I totally agree with you :)

Yeh its odd, someone told me my wi-fi antennae burnt out I was like WHAT THE************************ but yeh, resetting it just makes everything go back to normal, erm about why it happens, I think it just gets a wrong signal or some settings have been changed through some website code that the psp cant quite understand, so i decides to do what it thinks is best, and sometimes it just wakes up and thinks something is wrong when its not

I did all of it but it still dnt work at all if any finds out how to do it Please relpy p.s is it restore default settings-LiLTich

That really didn't help me very much. I appreciate the time you took to inform, but is there anything else I can do other than the above? If you could, email me with advice. Many thanks.-Jeffory

Not so good

Psp Error- Tut On How To Fix

This didn't help. I see that some people were very thankful that you fixed it so can you be more specific on every little thing and when I turn it back on should there be like a blue screen pop up that says several languages? Can the fixed PSP be issued without a warranty because I don't know if I still have it. My PSP has a pink dotted thing behind the battery, is it supposed to be white or is that good that its pink? To get it fixed is it possible to bring it to sony style to fix it for me ??

-nathan