xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JpOlDeRmAn

Habbohotel RPG GAME, Sulake.com

I don't saw topics about HabboHotel,
I'm from The Netherlands,
Here is the list with all the Habbohotel from the world, but there comming more!

The owners/producer's of habbohotel are Sulake.com
They own and make also Coke music for Cocacola.

Who is playing the Dutch Habbohotel?
Or who's playing habbohotel at all?

Notice from mayank:
When putting a list like that, please don't forget to put the list in quote tags.

You can play some games, the names are in habbo style and they are new.

Check it here: http://www.habbo.com/games

It's a online chat but you can play games in it.

With your furni inside the hotel you can make rooms. In the rooms you can make games. You can chat in publicrooms but there are some publicrooms where you can play a game.

Check it out in your habbohotel :)

It isn't that great. I mean you have to play real money for some credits/money to even do anything. You need credits to play the games, you need credits to get furni, Unless you scam and beg. Although, I admit to some of the rooms people make are cool, but only some. Those are the ones that actually contain good planning.

i rememer back then everyone use to play this game, and all i remember doing was making a character and never played it because it looked really stupid.but i got a gf and she made me play it and it was actually ok i guesscoughbut still its an ok online chat/game thing

I used to go on this a lot, the uk one. In my eyes it'll always be just a chat room, and there actually isn't much to dress your avatar up in if you don't pay .. eh. I do admit, it is a nice way to meet people (if they don't turn into stuck up snobs obsessed with virtual furniture, that is :)), and I really like being creative on it, like designing rooms and games, etc. I only come on for the reasons of creativity and my friends. It's getting terrible how more and more things must revolve around paying real money for them.Sulake really is making lots of big money out of this. When you go on there, you'll see the amazing amount of people who actually pay real money for all this virtual pursuit. It's crazy. But overall, it's alright as long as you don't turn crazy yourself ;P

Edited by Batteries (see edit history)

It was good for a while but nothing was really special about it. And the fact that you had to pay real money to get virtual furnature and stuff like that was just stupid. The funny part was that some people were actually doing it.

I've never tried habbohotel although I don't think I would like it. First of all, it plays with real money, which would be dangerous if you got hacked. Second, people who play it are sometimes pretty rude...

It was good for a while but nothing was really special about it. And the fact that you had to pay real money to get virtual furnature and stuff like that was just stupid. The funny part was that some people were actually doing it.

I kinda agree with you about that, but i've been a member for about 2 years and I still love it. I don't buy furni or anything, I just go on there to talk to friends and such. And people can sure get creative with games with furniture.

All in all, its just mainly an online sims.

It would have been cool if you didn't have to use real money to get the in-game credits. Sulake does have a cool design on furnitures and stuff like that.

Oh man, Good memories with this game. I remember in middle school me and like half of my friends would play this. We put our money together and bought a bunch of credits, We made a race room. We then started scamming people like crazy, It was awesome we jacked so much stuff. Its really just a chat program but its cool.