xisto Community
MacFly

Tutorials And Textures Only for 3d Max and Maya

wow... this is one hell of a list... I'll try to get all that and make one Big_MEGA_Heavy.rar pack and put it for download at some place, so people can get it right on one place - one click download. It will save a lot of time & trouble to many people... :(

hehe hi brother, here i go to...check it out Blender3D topic...

i told u that blender will go crazy...i think i will get free space here at least..

then my blender project will see the light here...blender.trap17.com ;)

wow... this is one hell of a list... I'll try to get all that and make one Big_MEGA_Heavy.rar pack and put it for download at some place, so people can get it right on one place - one click download. It will save a lot of time & trouble to many people... ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i could kiss you!! thank u so much for the links. i am doing a course on 3d max, and it is absolllutlllllly sool. thanks.i want to specialize in special effect are there sites i could go to look at those ones?thankkkkks once again for the cool liinks. and to show appreciation i would put them in a zip file. but one question how woul di host it, tehee sorry but i had 2 ask.

Thats a pretty good list you got there. It really does help a lot. Im in college, and between studying and fun stuff and homework, I dont have much time for learning the stuff I need to learn, like how to use maya and 3d studio max. These tutorials will help me out a lot. But Im too tired right now to read them all, cause its 1:16 am here.