xisto Community
anjin

Is This Normal? Orlando Bloom

I have been dating a girl for a year and some months, we are engaged to be married and I couldnt be happier. However, she has a thing for orlando bloom. I dont know exactly what it is. But when she sees a picture of him our hears about him thats all she talks about. I took her to the movies to watch pirates of the carabiean 2 and there was novelty popcorn buckets with pictures of the stars. At the end of the movie she stated making out with the picture of orlando bloom on the bucket. And it drives me crazy. Yes i am jellous of a *BLEEP*ing plastic bucket, well more or less the thought of her "liking" some guy enough to make out with a bucket with his face on? Is that normal?

Everybody has fallen victim atleast once to a fantasy relationship... hell im my dreams i go out with Lucy Lui, how ever its just a thought. Girls tend to come up with what they believe a man should be and should do, and apparently for her, Orlando Bloom fits that description. How ever if she were to actualy engage in a relationship with him, she would probably find out that all the thrills from the movies aren't a part of his everyday life.Think about it, back in the 70s it was bond, 80s was the dude from Knight Rider (god i feel bad), and the 90s was the Back Street Boys... It goes in spells really.

well,i don't think that is very normal. i mean,everyone have fantasies about a movie star or a singer or something like that,that's normal,but making out with objects just because they have his face????? that's a bit unusual. i mean,she has to know that he migth be pretty and etc but he is not a plastic bucket!!!! she should also be more careful because she should know it's not nice to you tosee that. i mean,she probably wouldn't like if you did the same to a bucket of angelina jolie or other girl and if you won't sop talking about them. i mean,i know that is normal to have fantasies but i think we should be careful so we don't hurt our partner because of a stupid thing!!!

she's probley trying to make you jealous and by the looks of it she's sucesseding in it.Here's what you should do.

1.Control your jealousy,and don't show it.She'll after a while get bored and stop.

2.Make her jealous as well.Giving her a taste of her own medicine would be the best cure.

3.Talk to her about it.Tell her how you feel,and ask her if she would like it if you did the same thing over some famous girl.

I myself have been through that,It is normal if she want's to get your attention and by doing that thing she's making you jealous and can see that you care about her and don't want to lose her,Call it a way of getting you to like her more :)

Advise posted by me,The relationship shrink (chatz)

1.Control your jealousy,and don't show it.She'll after a while get bored and stop.

2.Make her jealous as well.Giving her a taste of her own medicine would be the best cure.

3.Talk to her about it.Tell her how you feel,and ask her if she would like it if you did the same thing over some famous girl.

I'd have to strongly disagree with suggestions one and two. Unless, ofcourse, you like head games and drama. But, honestly, if you are engaged then hopefully you're past all that bull*BLEEP*, and in a mature and loving relationship.

Suggestion number three, on the other hand, is exactly what you should be doing. Communication is the most importain thing you can do in a relationship. Tell her how you feel, and if she really loves you she'll respect that and not want to cause you more pain.

I'd have to strongly disagree with suggestions one and two. Unless, ofcourse, you like head games and drama. But, honestly, if you are engaged then hopefully you're past all that bull*BLEEP*, and in a mature and loving relationship.

Suggestion number three, on the other hand, is exactly what you should be doing. Communication is the most importain thing you can do in a relationship. Tell her how you feel, and if she really loves you she'll respect that and not want to cause you more pain.

I also agree with suggestion three,BUT as a relationship shrink I must give him his options.I must admit that I would take suggestion three,but again It's all up to him to choose the style that suits him best as I don't know how both him and her are in person.Every one's got their own style,example some like the more loving and talking promblem sovling and other's like to make the other person see thier wrong,all in all It's up to the person.

Advise posted by me,The relationship Shrink (chatz)

It's not normal in my opinion, however, it's not absolutely sick either. I find it very immature o_o A fantasy relationship I can understand, but I don't know *anyone* at all who actually physically puts his or her tongue and lips on a bucket with someone's picture on it. (Who knows..maybe the popcorn dude just used the bathroom, didn't wash his hands, and then handed her the popcorn bucket, doesn't the thought of that gross her out? :P I assumed that kids were taught on an early age that they shouldn't randomly put things in their mouths >_O;) I'd say: talk with her about this, in a calm manner. You should pretty much ask her how she would like it if you would get out on the street, stick a large poster of Jennifer Lopez on one side of one of those tall street lamps and then would kiss and lick the other side of that same lamp. She'd probably *BLEEP*slap you, right? :) Because it's abnormal, embarrasing towards the neighbours and for her, and because dogs urinate against that lamp. I'm saying this in a rather 'harsh' way, but somehow make clear, make her realize that her behaviour is rather ridiculous.

How old is she, by the way? Lots of girls go through sorts of crushes on celebrities when they are younger. Maybe older girls as well, but usually by the time we're a little older we know how to keep things to ourselves. Especially if we're in relationships! If you've been going out for this long it just seems very disrespectful towards you.