xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Malexos

I Want To Join, But . . . .

I want to be a hosted member of Xisto, but I'm a kid (14) My parents looked over the free hosting with banners thing, and they didn't like the fact that I have to give away our address. I was going to try free hosting with no banners, if you have to give away your address, I can't do it . . . my question is . . . do i have to?

Indeed, why don't you join us here at .com instead of .net? :D That way you don't need to give away your address ?nd you won't have any banners at all on your page! This is free too :) No banners = no address :P That's exactly what you want.

Who care if its a eral adress or not, the only think you would want a real adress for is in the even that Xisto does some kinda of give away. Which websites rarely do.

Nobody is going to go to your house to check your address, specially when you can live in Egypt and sign for an account of a US hosting provider. So tell your parents not to worry. You can register in Xisto.com and all you have to do is post in this forum. I don?t think your parents will ave any problem because we are all polite people and talk about decent topics. :)

And the forum is carefully moderated, too.If you have any bad experiences here, we have no qualms about banning users who fail to participate by the rules as posted on the Xisto readme. To report any rule violations, simply pm any Moderator.Ask your parents to review the rules and read the topics on the Forum. This Forum is suitable for a General audience, or the Moderators should be advised by PM of any Topics and Postings which do not meet the Xisto Readme guidelines. Topics and Postings are all subject to Moderation.

I dont know why web sites ask for adresses probly some fat adult wanting to come over to you house if its anything serious i recond you use a postal adress and if you dont have one of those GET ONE