xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lawmatchmaker

Flying To Switzerland To See My Lover

Hi guys,Well, this is my current dating story. I am seeing a guy from France but he lives in Geneve. So this summer break, he has earned enough money about 1500CHF to fly me to Switzerland to spend the summer break with him, this is so cool. He just asked me this week if I would fly down to see him, and I thought this is only 1 weeks notice, how can I just drop everything to fly down to see you?? But in the end I thought, what the heck I love this guy, he's paying for the trip why not, so I just pulled out my old backpack from the cupboard, dust it out, got 2 weeks worth of short sand t shirts thrown in, personal stuff and off I go on the 1st of August. I'm a bit apprehensive seeing him again as we have been apart for 6 months I wonder how he as changed physically. One thing is for sure though, I know i will love to see him face to face again and melt in those sexy blue eyes.

Keep us updated and good luck.... Well since august 1st is long past, how about an update?!?! Did it go well? How were the sexy blue eyes (lol)? My friend has a girlfriend in switzerland... The problem is she tends to cheat but he likes her too much to care. >_< Feel bad for him.