xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow Knight

My Cat And That Hartz Crap

I had a cat...before i used this stupid ear mite medicine. Its called hartz and i warn and tell you all that this crap kills animes and the USA's crappy goverment is allowing this to happen even though they know what it does to animals.

This is for one screwed up in so many ways, and because of the congress who allowed this product out onto the market knowing what it does and gladdy signed the contract allowing it to remain on the market is the reasom my 7 year old cat is dead....she was really part of the family and i loved her a lot....now shes in a box in my front yard because of hartz crap. I followed the instructions word from word, i didnt add to much or use less. I did it all on time and i know it was hartz because she was fine until i started using it to get rid of the ear mites she had.

After a few days of using this stuff my cat went into shock and was shaking half to death, her furr had fallen out and she was bleeding when i woke up and found here in my kitchen on the floor.

All must not use this hartz crap because this has happen to over 3000 cats and dogs and it will kill them and if you love your pet dearly then dont ever use hartz, ill show ya some more familys this stuff has managed to ruin.

Hi Stephanie,

Your account was rejected because you did not have the correct entry key. You put in dynaempty, that is not it. You will have to read the guidelines in order to obtain it.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Im not the only one who has went through this and i wish i would of knew what it did before it killed my cat...... :)

That's awful, I'm really sorry about your cat. I'll have to remember never to use that stuff on my pets again. We used to use ear mite meds for my dog, and I'm pretty sure it was Hartz brand. It didn't kill him or make him sick, but I believe you, especially after reading some of the warning labels on pet products on the market today.My dog was recently diagnosed with a mass on his liver, cancer, or something... and what does the vet give us THAT VERY SAME DAY to keep the ticks off? Some sorta spray, on the label it says "Warning: Do not get on skin or clothing" okay, so if humans aren't supposed to come in contact with it, why the heck would you put it on your dog, especially a small dog with a weakened liver!?Somebody seriously needs to start reviewing the effects of these pet products before allowing them to be put on the market. These products are meant to PROTECT your pet's health, not kill them. Thank you for sharing this, maybe more people will read it and it will help to prevent their pets from becoming a victim of these awful products.

Thats the reason that my cats, I have two, only get the skin conditioning stuff that kills ear mites naturally. I've done research on the product we had before and it was tested right and stuff, it just didn't work. Our pets are like family and you wouldn't use a shampoo that would kill your mother or something would you? companies can't put food that might kill someone on shelves, can't put hazardous chemicals on the market in everday household products- so why can they do it to our pets? Someone should file a formal complaint to get it off the market or to at least educate vets a little about the dangers.

so i used that stuff on my dog and put all the used q

My Cat And That Hartz Crap

Used q'tips in a zip loc bag as to not contaminate and one of the animals got into the garbage to get turkey burger foil out and took the plastic bag out and the next morning I had about 50 q'tip on my wood floor and two days later one of my cats has black stool that is the same color as the syrup you put on ice cream and another one is throwing up maybe two. Are my cats going to die.

-gina