xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Panzer

Doom 3

I know its gettting old now and Doom 4 is about to come out but has anyone played it? Im getting it for free with my new computer and i want to know if its any good/ big faults.Is there online play?

It's fun at first, gets kinda boring later though, always the same effects and the scripted events which are always the same after ever load don't help either. It was fun for about the first 8 to 10 hours, especially at night with all the lights off it had a really great atmosphere at first, but the scripted events kinda ruined it later on. Nice shooter though, the graphics are darn good and it's definetly worth playing. It's one of those games where you start into with and it's "Bloody awesome fun" but then you suddenly realize that it gets kinda boring after a while. it's a good pass time but the risk of getting hooked is small.

Well i think it is actually kinda freaky. It's awesome. I have never played a game where it made me jump that damn much. For sure a 4/5 star game. You will like it if you like 1st person shooters. I barely ever play all the way through a game, but i did for this one.

Its a great scary game,its true that they say you should close your door and make your room totally dark!!!At the start u will love it but after a while it gets extremely boring....If u want a gr8 scary game from start 2 finish get F.E.A.R!!!

As BlackLaser said, in the begin if you play with all the lights off it's enough to scare the *BLEEP* out of you. But at the end it starts getting all the same... too much fantasy... But still it's a Great Game! I loved every moment of it though <_<