xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Half Life 2

Who here has played HL2? My dad lets me play on occasion. But I enjoy it. I like multiplayer a lot though. I like ShellShock because you get a shotgun and you play Free For All and you can kill people ranged with the shotgun. It's funny. You can be in one area and some one in another and be like 100 yards apart or farther and kill them in almost 1 hit. It's funny and that's why I like shellshock. You also get a nice range of weapons like a rocket launcher and many more. It's fun. But in ShellShock you die so much. You could respawn and the moment you repawn, you die.

I've actually never played HL, or HL2. I have played Counter Strike, which I believe is like half-life <isnt it?> But never played the others. Whats it like? What kind of weapons are in it?

I have been playing HL lately and to clarify, although HL and CS are multiplayer fight games, they are quite different the way they are played.And Ao)K-General, I also like ShellShock for same reasons :) .

I've played every Half-Life game released and they are freakin awesome! The array of weapons on every single game... Half-Life 2 has to be my favourite out of the lot. I want the new Half-Life Chapters when they come out for the Xbox. (My PC is much too crappy to run a Half-Life game)