xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lead_Ejector

Best Game Servers Rated By Users

Hi all hopefully this will help us all out if you know of good game server post a reply so others in our community can enjoy them maybe too.Australia Bf2GamearenaOgnInternodeNew Zealand Bf2xtraiconzI rate these servers pretty high no lag most of time and always up for gaming!Cheers Lead_Ejector

wow i never heard of any of thous....the only game servers i really know about is battle.net zone.com and gamespy or w.e....but i hope im talkin about the right subject as u are...but neways i think ima check out those places sometime soon...thanks

Battle.Net, zone and gamespy (same as BOAW) Its a pity that Zone discountinued hosting Age Of Empires 2 and the expansion. They moved it to gamespy which really sucks. There are like 4 different versions people play on. 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 (i think) and the only way you can play with other people is if theyre on the same version. Which is unlikely..