xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hh89

Convert Psd's To Jpg/png Not quite the computer savvy type

Is there any way possible to convert a PSD file to, well let's say...JPG, PNG or maybe even GIF? Okay...well, I know that it's possible, but I guess what I'm trying to get at is, can anyone convert my PSD file for me?(Moderators/Admin - please relocate this topic to correct forum if necessary)

You would have to open up your PSD file in photoshop and click save as and then change the file format to whatever you like it to be. If you don't have photoshop you can email it to me at speoj@msn.com or just send a pm to the link you have it uploaded on.

You can use Adobe PhotoshopYou can use Adobe imagereadyat end and final for convert image file use Acdsee SoftwareIts very nice program and you can download trial version or buy softwareyou can find Acdsee at http://download.cnet.com/windows/ this software convert all image type (show, print,convert,lite edit) and more...

If you need a free way that won't really affect how your document is structured I suggest that you download and use GIMP 2.6.

It an Open Source Application and has some really useful features and best of all, IT'S FREE.

You can read more on their website: Gimp.org

There also plugins available for it so you can customize it to your needs and wants.