xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lead_Ejector

Bf2 Your Thoughts & Poll Tips and Game Thoughts

BF2  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please post your likes or dislikes here if ya got good tips or a hot site post a link for all to see.Tell us what your favourite weapon is or vehicle and why. If you got a good sig or avatar show us If your a clan looking for scrims post itThanks Lead_Ejector

Notice from KuBi:
Please refrain from signing off in posts. Warning issued.

Hi all a good program for working out the clan tactics and strategy for a scrim can be found
http://www.playprepared.com/ remember to click on the bf2 link for ATC for BF2

Enjoy Lead_Ejector

Please post your likes or dislikes here if ya got good tips or a hot site post a link for all to see.Tell us what your favourite weapon is or vehicle and why. If you got a good sig or avatar show us
If your a clan looking for scrims post it

Thanks Lead_Ejector

UPDATING PUNKBUSTER

There seems to be some confusion when it comes to updating punkbuster so here is the correct way of doing it which may help with some issues people have been having:

Step 1: http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php visit this site and scroll down to the pbsetup.exe link

Step 2: Either run or save the program

Step 3: Click add game and select "Battlefield 2" (and any other games you have on the list)

Step 4: Click Update

Hope that helps

All The Best Lead_Ejector
Edited by Lead_Ejector (see edit history)

I recently bought BF2 so I can't really comment on anything in the poll, as I've only played the most recent patch and that's it.Overall, I love it. I was a big fan of Battlefield 1942 (never played BF: Vietnam) and I would have to say I enjoy this one even more. Static stats tracking is a VERY nice addition.Only thing I don't like is the somewhat common crashes on loading that as far as I know only really started occuring a lot as of the latest patch.

Ive played BF2 at vaious Internet Cafes and I like it alot but there are some problems with it1. No mac compatibility (Steam damm it!)2. No dessert combat3. Account signup is real annoyingThough if it was out on mac it would be soooo better!!!!

Been playing BF2 since it came out, was awesome then and they have only made it better. The only thing I don't like is that the Commander can drop vehicles on top of the enemy. But the 1.4 patch is going to make it even better with the addition of an infantry only feature. By default the infantry only servers that do exist are more or less illigal as they violate the terms of use by EA, Says something like "Server owners may not alter game play experience on ranked servers such as limiting weapons".

I'm also playing Battlefield 2 since it came out, it's over a year now. I'm looking foward for Patch 1.4 that should come this week and which will hopefully fix those disturbing servers chrashes. And of course I can't wait to play this new map (Road to Jala[...] <_<

I had Battlefield 2 for ages before I updated it, and I must say im glad I did update it. I got promoted to Corporal in three days and have lots of medals and ribbons, which I am proud of (lol i know Corporal is a low rank), If I didn't update it i would still be playing on rubbish servers with lag and no rewards :D .