xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nitesh

Marketing Strategies

1) You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!"* That's Direct Marketing.2) You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says,"He's very rich. Marry him."* That's Advertising.3) You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and get her telephone number.The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."* That's Telemarketing.4) You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm very rich. Will you marry me?"* That's Public Relations.5) You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.She walks up to you and says, "You are very rich.."*That's Brand Recognition.6) You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and say, "I'm rich. Marry me"She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.* That's Customer Feedback !!!!!