xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Which Type Of Death Will You Choose ?

lets pretend that you are sitting in a death row and today is the last time you will ever see the sun again since i am not sure there is sun in hell , despite the horrific crimes you have commited the prison warden was kind if enough to let you choose which way you will be sent to hell , you are given these options :gas chamberlethal injectionelectric chairfiring squadhangingi am going to choose firing squad i cant even think of the other options :)

I would most deffinatly choose firing squad, for the fact that a shot in the head is quick and painless....as for the others you must site and suffer except for the hanging one...you just get to hang around, anyways back to what i was saying i would prefer a bullet in the head then rather suffering and feel a lot of pain....very very good topic to talk and think about this kind of stuff. :)

Ya I would sort of like my death to be fast and easy so there is no suffering involved. Although if I wasn't on death row I have always thought about skydiving out of a plane naked without a parachute. I don't know why but I figured that's how I want to die. lol Don't ask.

I always go for the path of least resistance so when it comes to death it will be the same for me. I want to die with as little pain for myself and the quickest way possible, so after having thought about all the alternatives like drowning, overdose of drugs, jumping from the building etc, I think that in the end I want to die in my sleep.

Id have to choose a firing squad. Wait...maybe lethal injection... Oh, and does anyone know why they have to clean the needle BEFORE they give the injection? Come on, the guy is gonna die either way! But if I really had to choose...it would be going out at 227 MPH in Hot Rod Magazines Camaro on the Bonneville Flats, flipping the car about 180 times before it came to rest. Ha, yeah...

Edited by hh89 (see edit history)

Drowning... think about it, the last few seconds of your life seen under water. The feeling of your lungs flooded with the liquid, as you sink towards the bottom.

i would choose lethal injection n then firing squad...i believe the lethal injection would prolly be much more painless perhaps mayb i dont know heh...then gettn shot would mayb b painful depending how u get shot to death...

Well its a tough call between firing squad and lethal injection. I'd choose firing squad in the end though, like everyone else said it would be quick and painless. Sure it would suck having lots of guns pointed at you and you just standing waitiing for them to shoot but in the end I'd choose it over the others.

I think the best death would have to be....Firing Squad. It is pretty quick, although you have to wait with the guns pointed at you...waiting. But think about lethal injection. You body just shuts down, a few organs at a time. They start with this, a little bit later, hmm I wonder If i can feel anything...then they come at you and tell you your going to get the last needle of death...Sound pleasant? Id rather take a bullet in the head.

hey that's a good question...hmm... Lol, I wanna die quickly not long and suffering! But I think lethal injection. Guns freak me out full stop and enduring pain isn't pleasant. :)

Posted Image

Edited by confessionalchrissite (see edit history)

Bullet in my head would be perfect! painless and quick! i think that this would be reward for someone! this is the deathwish!

Well for some reason, when I am buried, I would like my body to be in as pristine a condition as possible. So I'd say Lethal Injection, although I think I might have a slight, quite minor, needle-phobia. The reason they use a clean needle is because it's extremely hard to buy a needle that hasn't been sterilised. They use standard medical equipment. And the reason for swabbing the area with alcohol is because it helps the veins rise to the surface. there have been several cases of Lethal Injection being excruciating, due to the anaesthetic (sodium thiopental, i think) wearing off to the stage where you feel pain but can't move. How convenient. You then feel this extreme burning sensation as they pump the muscle paralysis drug into your system to arrest your breathing muscles. In some US states they also use a third drug specifically for the purpose of causing cardiac arrest. As for firing squad, it would be extremely bloody. I wouldn't like my mother or any other family member to have to collect my body. And because they fire 6 bullets simultaneously, it does hurt for a fraction of a second. And I don't like the sound of spending my last moments alive having to wait, blindfolded as they load the guns and shout "FIRE". Gas chambers use Cyanide Gas to poison you. Your last moments would be in a gas chamber breathing in toxic gas. From reports, it suffocates you. Not a very pleasant feeling.I reckon the best way to die (not execution) is dying in sleep. It is painless, and your last moments alive are lying on your own bed in the comfort of your own home. Oh, and I want to go to heaven, not hell.

Edited by detportal (see edit history)