xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChopSuey

Open Port Check

I have a server for a game on my computer, and want to put a server status code on my website. I was wondering if something like this would work:

<?$ip = "IP"; // IP Here$port = PORT; // Port Hereif(fsockopen($ip, $port, $errno, $errstr, '10'))echo "The game server is <font color='green'>Online</font>!";elseecho "The game server is <font color='red'>Offline</font>!";?>

I tried it, and it doesnt seem to connect. I get a php warningWarning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ar.servegame.com:50000 in /home/chopsuey/public_html/test.php on line 14

dear ChopSuey i think you must select port at localhost ( your hosting) for any connection you need 2 open port and 2 ip , at this code you select remote port (your pc) but you dont select local port (default = 80 ) you need to active localport !
thanks

<?$ip = "IP"; // IP Here$port = PORT; // Port Hereif(fsockopen($ip, $port, $errno, $errstr, '10'))echo "The game server is <font color='green'>Online</font>!";elseecho "The game server is <font color='red'>Offline</font>!";?>