xisto Community
Ao)K-General

Chuck Norris Is he really as powerful as we think he is?

Is Chuck Norris as strong as we think he is? He is probably on this forum reading this topic right now as is getting ready to kill me for this. First lesson for the non-believers: Chuck Norris is God. He controls God and the Universe. Second lesson: Don't get on Chuck Norris's bad side or he will Round-House Kick you in the face. Third: Chuck Norris is always right. Don't question the power of Chuck Norris. But do you think he is as powerful as we think? Post your opinions. OBEY CHUCK NORRIS!! THE ULTIMATE RULER!!!

Okay...please, I sorta feel that this post is pointless ...but then again, this post that I've just posted would be pointless too...we've all heard of the Chuck Norris jokes, ha ha, so funny. So what else is new? Only Chuch Norris warns Chuck Norris about Chuck Norris. :)

HAHA Chuck Norris??? That name just makes me laugh. I think him and David Hasselhoff should fight! Whos with me on that?

Posted Image

Chuck Norris went back in time and had sex with his mother. But this is not incest, for only the seed of Chuck Norris could produce something as perfect as Chuck Norris.David Hassselhoff, Selvester Stalone, and Chuck Norris were in a match to see who gets the chair in Heaven at the hand of God. When God asked David why he should get the chair, he replied, "Because I have done good by gracing the world with my presence." When He asked Selvester, he responded, "Because I have done the world good by being a role model. But then God asked Chuck Norris, "What do you think Chuck Norris?" Chuck Norris did nothing but look at Him and say, "I think you're in my seat..."

Not another one....ive seen chuck norris topics all over the web and its the same thing over and over again. What makes him so special? What makes him so famous? Nothing, he did nothing but a few movies that rarly anyone has ever seen. Let chuck norris fight someone like me, i would make him eat his own feet. He is no god and no fighter, just a movie star. Thats it and thats all, nothing more.

Not really... He knows Karate and can fight. And he's also famous for his round house kicks that he does in his movies. But be careful.

As i said, hes a movie star....that so called round house kicks are all stunts, on top of that karate wouldnt be any problem for me for that fact that i already know it and many more fighting styles. Also, im not sure if anyone has seen him latly but his age is catching up and soon hes gonna be getting old. Why do you all think he has retired? :)

Even van damme is past his best now, but i doubt anyone will be able to replace bruce lee. Saying that brandon lee did a good impression of him in the bruce lee life story film.

Arnold is also good. But knowing many fighting styles doesn't mean you'd win a fight against him. But you gotta love Arnold (I'm not going to try his last name for obvious reasons). Commando, Terminator 1-3. He's awesome in Commando 'cause he acts like a normal person but he lifts up a phone booth with a person in it and throws it. He also throws people off him like they are nothing. It's funny, really. But Sylvester is cool too. Like Rambo. Good movies. But in the Rambo movies, Sylvester seems more human than Arnold does in Commando. Termanator. Good movies. Gets hit with bullets and hardly acts like anything even hit him. And he holds grenade launchers with 1 hand. You gotta love their movies.

Rambo films get slated a lot, but I thought the first one was a pretty good film. Sly let himself down with the dire 'over the top'. What on earth was he thinking :S