xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darknight08

Heyy Guyss Whatsup

I am new here. I've been looking around here at this place and dang....this place seems great. There alot of people who participate which is awesome. Theres alot to talk about with a ton of topics being available which is even more awesome Lets see stuff about me.I am a guy. I like batman. I like comics I love food. My favorite kind of food is probably italian and indian especially the spicy kind. I live in USA. I like to play all sorts of sports, football, tennis, basketball, baseball, cricket, and swimming. I am in highschool. I am a pretty pretty much sports addict. I am pretty intelligent. My favorite subject is science. I hate math with a passion I am tall dark handsome and a :) ninjaGooood times ahead.haha

Welcome to Xisto. It's a great place with nice admins. I'm beginnin' me life in High School :) . Little nervous 'bout it. heh. But great place and enjoy your stay.

Ahh Just beginning..chill out man

it will be great. Just dont pick on upper classmen hahah and make new friends man it will be fun

Hello darknight08 Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. Read all the forum rules and keep up the nice content posts. You will be a refreshing addition to our forum. Yes, there are lots of topics and lots of oppinions on every subject. The spice of life I guess, and what makes the forum interesting. You will meet all sorts of interesting and friendly people on Trap 17. Everybody here is very helpful as well. If you need to know something, just search the forum for an answer, and if you don't find one, ask. Somebody will respond very quickly. Good Luck.

Hello darknight08 Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. Read all the forum rules and keep up the nice content posts. You will be a refreshing addition to our forum. Yes, there are lots of topics and lots of oppinions on every subject. The spice of life I guess, and what makes the forum interesting. You will meet all sorts of interesting and friendly people on Trap 17. Everybody here is very helpful as well. If you need to know something, just search the forum for an answer, and if you don't find one, ask. Somebody will respond very quickly. Good Luck.

Thanks for the awesome reception haha I ve been looking at this place and dude its massive, but i was wondering if there are any anime boards? Because recently I have been hooked on naruto and dang i need to talk about it