xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Halo 2/3

Who likes Halo 2? And who is looking forward to Halo 3? Halo 2 is awesome. I like it because of the energy sword and damaging vehicles. Energy sword is awesome. Plasmas are awesome too. I read about Halo 3 and I think they were S/S' of Halo 3. If so than they are GREAT graphics. Post your opinions on it.

I think this game is gonna be awesome. There are alot of people that think this game won't be good. But if they add some new stuff to it, it would be perfect. I just hope they continue what they are doing with this series and it contunues to be a great game.

I think that they might go too far with halo. There have been many series of games that just get worse and worse. For example, spryo. I used to sit in front of the tv for hours and hours playing that. It got worse and worse each game. But im not sure what halo 3 is going to be like. I havnt heard much about it. The screenshots look awesome, but visual differs from the gameplay itself.

Yeah. But as you said, the screen shots are awesome. I think it will be the best Halo game yet. Let's just keep our fingers crossed. If it's worse than let's sue Bill Gates for lots of money for bringing out the XBox and having Halo 3 be a bad game. hehehe

If I knew where he lived...i would try. Doesnt he live on an island or something? I think that would probably be easy to sneak into...unless he has some german shepards with laser eyes and tasers.

I would just bring my dog with me. My Rottweiler could take on a pack of GS's. Anyways, do you know the official release date of Halo 3? I think i saw it somewhere, but not sure. I bet my friend sleeps over at the store just to get it the first day it comes out. They will probable have a bunch of copies though. I dont think its going to be as popular as halo 2 was when it came out. They had like, t-shirts, hot dogs, and all kinds of stuff that said Halo 2.

Yeah. With one of the 007 games they had it delayed a few times. And it came out pretty nice. Good graphics and really fun. And it had cheats too. But you had to earn them. The more golds and platinums you got, the more cheats you unlocked. The golden gun sucks though lol. The platinum gun is the best gun.