xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bunnidelight

Cg-ing In Photoshop

Intro: CG stands for Computer Graphic, beacause the product looks like a Computer graphic. I use Photoshop Elements, so I don't know if it's the same for the other versions.

1: Open up PS(Photoshop) and make it 500px * 500px (if you want that size); and select the airbrush tool (Posted Image) and set it to size 5, any colour you want.

2: Draw a shape (for example a oval) and try make it nice...

Posted Image

3: Now to fill it in... choose a foreground colour, select the magic wand tool (Posted Image) and click the inside of your shape and select Edit>>Fill and change the Use to 'Foreground Colour'.

Posted Image

4: Now the facial features with size 5 again, using the airbrush.

Posted Image

5: Now save it! Go to File>>Save and select the folder you want to save it in, and name it a name eg CG.

You're Done!!!

Edited by bunnidelight (see edit history)

Its nice to see some really basic tutorials appear on here everynow and then, but I think this might be good to use with some custom emicons and stuff.But nice contribution and I might try this, anybody come up with anything else for this? Its basic but a good one for beginners.