xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
antu

Hello From Bangladesh

i am antu,from bangladeshSex:maleJoiend this forum:24.7.06Mother tounge:BanglaInterest:watching movie,surfing,listen musicMusic:generaly soft.....rock,blues and rudeBest song:7 din by aurthohinBest movie:kaal hoon na hainAbout me:i am new here and 16 years old.i want to open a site for hobby or fun....there are so many free hosting site..may Xisto best as here so many featuar which no free hosting site gave me.. :)

Hello antu Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. I am in Michigan, USA. Sounds like we have similar taste in music. I like soft blues, jazz and pop the best. I am not a movie goer tho. You have found the right place for free no-ad web hosting. Trap 17 is very reliable and everybody here is helpful and friendly. Just read and follow all the rules; and you should have hosting in not time. BTW, your introduction is quite good, keep up the informative posting. :) Good Luck!