xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Don't read into it too muchI hear you rappin but I think I heard enoughYour sh** is dead and outdated top notch to the top, I'm ratedwhile you still freestylin and masterbatinI'm cold I know, I gotta reason to be24 years old, and no one seems to seethat I'm worth my weight in gold and still disease freeJust gimme a chance, I will show the world, you'll see

Never gonna change till the day I dieur body lookin when I walk byno ones the same when ya bring the fameur body lookin fo someone to blameinvest in a gat just to keep these bitc*es tameI require more than bein harddress in the right attire aint no need fo' a body gaurdI listen to people but the aint listen backaddress the press by startin a attackim back fo the first timeya aint hear me for' must be a crimeworkin 9 to 5 and 5 to 9know this shi* so much I could go in blindbattle ten of ya bitc*es and come out just fine*Rewind*so many peeps wanna battle mebut I know its me ya envyEyes so glossy from me bein bossynever cross me and this could be friendlybut as soon as ya get cocky its goin bloody like i said gprincipal of the matter is ya aint got what it takesbein sensible, take the ladder and pick up the cakescause you be lookin fatter from eatin too many peanut butter pancakeseat that

Take ya time dont matter to mestutter till it hurts while I freestyle freelyI can make this shi* look so easyits breezy just waitin fo my chance to get cheesylookin at a blank page its gettin scaryjust settin the stage so time to get scaryill be waitin with ya girl stealin her cherrybut dont get mad at mejust somethin I do so happilyhave her walkin bow legged for a couple of daysooooooo...i can definatley say it was worth the payholla back at me cause its me you should thankcall me roto router for gettin rid of that stankooooooooobut dont playa hatelike walkin on skatesjust playin....ha ha

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

cool stuff u write..one day u might ...reach high..start flying like ..superman wit a mic... dosn.t matter u black o white.write the *BLEEP* u feellike..beside..... i'mblak mazk..just strated my rap task..not to fast..not to slow..do ur thing man your name should glow..Dj war field.peace wat we needu should know..Blak Mazk.Ceylon CMB

White Comin back

Rap Lyrics

Replying to djwarfield

You betta take a second to accept defeat

If you don't come correct there aint no steppin to me

Livin in the streets you can call me a g

Reppin the midwest in the 765

I cant murder you wit words but you gonna wish you died

My heart still beatin thats why you alive

Cant stand it that white boy rappin

Cuz if I piss you off enough you gonna start cappin

But its shoot up the place first then take names

Then exit watch the remains of yo brain

Cant think correct

Hear me on the mic might make you errect

Imma shut the place like its a wreck

This random style will have you breathless

But I let sit there lifeless

Thinkin you can survive this

Put you in a daze amaze

Feelin the flow

Soething like magic when I holla at yo hoe

But you betta know this D Boi

And I aint tryin to hate

Tryin to get my voice heard while you dicrimantie

This is D Boi tell me wat you think I'm workin on my raps and tryin to put together a cd

-reply by D-Boi

you pricks think you can rap all freely.better not step 2 me thats a fact belive methis **** aint easyya people better hear me. I am the bullet in your gun, the feeling thats still to come.And ima remain fightin till the war is won. this **** is still a officalso gentlemen pull out ya pistolsI will lodge a bullet in the side of ya brain knock you out unconcouis so you wont fell any painya be sitting there twitiching felling like a headless chickenthe tasty **** ya eatenwhen its all bruised and beaten and you wont be fellingas long as you know ya breathen-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords:

L.Y.G Lydney Young GunsRap Lyrics

Many man will no not locked on the roadTime fly?s bye watch fame unfoldHeats burns away the heats gone coldUsed to bun weed most things I soldBlowed away liek your gash I'm prettyNo nitty gritty the hangovers are ****tySoo see what you said and see what you doMan a wanna see me get boied and sluedSo take that skin from your backSkills that you lack my bars you attackMana are so quick to draw for the batThe heat will rise you deserve a slapIll take ya break yaFlip you upside down and shake yaMake it mine **** it yoursGash in uniform doing my chiorsSooo can you see meSee me on tv spitting so clearlyAnd freely you wouldnt wanna be meFull time riding the mic its easylook blud can you make barsThe same old **** never gunna be starsBeen there done that I no its hardSit back lock your mind don't go sofast ill kick you arseSell you on like the gold or the brassBut not even to buy the grassLeft that **** in the past don't aim to be lastNuff said your nothingPounceing over weed your chuffingChuffing you no that your cainingJoints your draining you insaneinno clear view in your mind its all rainingGoing on your **** you should be faceingHearts raceing constatly paceingParanioyer ****ing up all in your brainingyou no that I'm right why try nd fightAt the end of the tunnel the lightPure fright ive got you in my sightStand up tall show off that heightIts easy just open that doorFace your fears declare some warYour clothes are torn are you sure?Leave them screaming for more and moreSo shut up and listennnnnnnMan if you no what?s good youll listennnSit back your eyes ull glisten

When I'm on the mic I ride and so this is my rap I do to you

Gloucester youths merkin the  L.Y.G they nether gunna do! 

-reply by deano from lydney

Keywords:

Just some random Lyrics-- tell me what you think. :)Rap Lyrics

Float like a butterfly sting like a bee

You don't really have a chance with me 

and I am really gonna make you see 

that none of these manns 

can spit like me 

Lil' Tyke

Out!

-reply by Lil' Tyke

Imma fight to unite

(and yeah) do it for my country

take it to the streets

cause I'm a menace to society

referee tryring to figure out why he crying

he dying

coming from my one hit shot

leaving bloods stains in the ring and

not giving a ****

if you dissing ain't no stressing

you'll be kissing my fist

let me tell you how it feels when I'm rocking your lips

side to side

imma straight combo your life

and if you don't come right

you'll be commiting suicide...

Rumble in the jungle you be crumblin in the street so sick witt the rhymes got the bomb *bottom* ****in beets ya girls a lady in the street a freak up in my sheets though I'm a monster in the game tell me ho can you compete ho aint no flow harda than mine 24/7 hustlin **** a 5-9 my chain hang low while I'm hard on my gind if you lookin 4 me I aint hard to find diamonds so brite wear your shades or go blind I'm way out in front you so far behind whoever said you was good musta been lyin

you think you heard enuf well I don't think you heard atall you aint no pimp you on your cane while I'm standin f'and tall I'm ballin I aint fallin outta jail and on my feet again love bein free but I gotta hit the street again money we be sweepin in mansions we be sleepin in 22 inches on the caddy see me creepin in hold up someones beepin in yep it the fein again go getta notha ten bos o green again heck yea its some kill man gota keep it real man gota scrip o oxy 80s  from dr phil man

you better let go of your fears and rhyme like a pro

you better wipe away the tears yo and go wit the flow

you better bet a your money, you better bet all your fame

cause if you wanna rap wit me you better step up your game

you see I'll beat you every time yo and this is fo sho

cause if you can not handle me you better get out the door

you'll try to light me on fire you'll try to set up the flame

but when I beat you every time yo you'll be leavin in shame

so please don't even try cause you be sounding like a joke

and when I'm rollin in money your *bottom* will be f***ing broke! 

-reply by krime