xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

So There's This Girl

So there's this girl, I really like. I mean, really, realllllly like. I've known her since middle school, 8th grade. And now we're both Juniors in Highschool, so a good 3 years, if not more. I've liked her more and more since Sophmore year. At the begining of the year it was.."She's really cute". By the middle it was "I wish..". I'm not sure if she liked me then, and almost certain she didn't. But I still liked her, then, she got a boyfriend. I suppose it wasn't the worst thing that ever happened to me, but I was upset. Never-the-less, I was still happy for her, since she was happy. Maybe 3-4 months later she had second thoughts. She said she had lost the "Passion", if you will. She didn't feel the same way. So they broke up, by then I was with her and someone else, nearly everyday after school, hanging out and stuff. I really dropped hints I liked her, but never just asked her because I was never really good with girls. And my other friend, who was with us then, said that she(the girl I liked) wasn't ready for a relationship yet, because of the breakup.Well everything was going smoothly before I left for S.Dakota. It's July 23rd here, and I left June 28th. I've tryed to keep in touch with her, I call occasianaly, and MSN, she says it's really great to talk to me and she can't wait till we can hang out. (I'm coming home July 28th).Well, I got on MSN today and saw her little "title" thing below her name, it said "I love my texan boy <3". By then my stomach obviously dropped. She said the guys name is Zach, and I asked if it's an online relationship, she said "kinda". I'm not sure what to think, I don't know if this guy is a guy she meant online and got together with in r/l or what.That's really all she told me, she said she wanted to talk to me in person, which I suppose is better. Maybe I'll have the guts to actually tell her how I feel, even though she probably already knows.Now that I've told you that, there's one more thing.I'm really getting mixed signals from her, it seems. When we part our own ways, we hug, and she says "Bye" in that stretched out way, "Byeeeee", and it seems to get "sweeter". But now I really just don't know what to think.But what confuses me now, is this. I've told her how I've been riding horses a lot up here, going through hills, trail riding and such. I've got the whole, Cowboy boots, hat, shirt. (Texas maybe?) The whole "Kinda" knowing the guy over the internet. (Eh?). Maybe she gave me a false name? She said she wanted to talk to me in person? I doubt that highly, but is it a possibilty?Hopefully when I get home things will be better, Junior year for us is almost begining, and I'm pretty exited for "that".Well sorry for such a long post, it's the longest I've done in a while, I hope you guys have some good replies because I'm flat out stumped.

dude i would take it as nothing, besides, how serious can it be, also if you have been talking to her about all the stuff youve done and alot of it relates to cowboy things, then assume its you and nothing else.So good luck, and wish you the best, also id maybe give her a call and let her know that you have strong feelings towards here and youd like to talk to her about it once you came hoe and see what type of response she gives you

I would love to tell her how I feel. But if she's getting into a relationship, that's the last thing I'd want to do to her. That'd make her feel bad, possibly upset. I come home in 3 days, we'll see what happens.

dude, if you don't make a move don't be sad when another guy does. he who dares wins. if ti was up to you, you's quite ahpply muddle along not tellign her your feelings and haign her not having a social life or a boyfriend coz you're too weak to stand up and ask.you can't have it both ways.

I'm not to "weak" to ask. She just got out of a pretty bad relationships, and I don't want to be the darn rebound guy. Seriously, some people aren't as good as telling others how they feel. It's not like I don't want to tell her, because I do. And if this Zach person doesn't work out, I AM telling her. She also as a great social life, she has lots of friends, who care for her. Trace, honestly, the second sentence I couldn't make out, no offence.

oh man dude, ive been through this, and it did not end pretty. seriously, if you like her go for it, cause if you stay in the "friend-zone" for too long you cant get out. We're in high school bro, goto go for it, 'cause lets face it, we probaly arent gonna end up with these girls, relax and have a good time.

I'm not to "weak" to ask. She just got out of a pretty bad relationships, and I don't want to be the darn rebound guy. Seriously, some people aren't as good as telling others how they feel. It's not like I don't want to tell her, because I do. And if this Zach person doesn't work out, I AM telling her. She also as a great social life, she has lots of friends, who care for her.
Trace, honestly, the second sentence I couldn't make out, no offence.

Just make it casual man. Ask her to somewhere small. Invite her if you and your friends are going somewhere fun. Invite her to a themepark. Have fun.

We have no theme parks in Arizona, well, besides Castles and coasters. I suppose nothing can be done now since I'm 16 hunrdred miles away. I'll do it when I get home :)

Enough of hiding away,enough of giving her hints that you like her,nows the time you go out and tell her how you feel.You've liked this girl for such along time and yet all that has happen between you two was just "hanging" out.If you don't take a stand for yourself now then all thats going to happen is that you going to continue to like her and shes going to continue to see other people.You got to tell her how you feel and you got to tell her now,no more trying to wait for something to happen,you can't expact for her to come out and say "hey I love you,lets get together" life isn't all that simple.You got to go out and make it happen.

Sit down with her and tell her how you feel.Tell her how you've liked her for years,express all your feelings,open up to her.And after all that if she doesn't fall into your arms then *BLEEP* it,move on there are so many other girls out their that will make you happy.But the fact is you got to tell her how you feel,its not sitting and giving her hints thats going to help you get the girl,Make it happen.I wish you the best of luck and if you need some advise message me i'll be more then happy to help you,besides thats my job to help peole with relationships.

posted by me, the relationship sharink (chatz)

Enough of hiding away,enough of giving her hints that you like her,nows the time you go out and tell her how you feel.You've liked this girl for such along time and yet all that has happen between you two was just "hanging" out.If you don't take a stand for yourself now then all thats going to happen is that you going to continue to like her and shes going to continue to see other people.You got to tell her how you feel and you got to tell her now,no more trying to wait for something to happen,you can't expact for her to come out and say "hey I love you,lets get together" life isn't all that simple.You got to go out and make it happen.
Sit down with her and tell her how you feel.Tell her how you've liked her for years,express all your feelings,open up to her.And after all that if she doesn't fall into your arms then *BLEEP* it,move on there are so many other girls out their that will make you happy.But the fact is you got to tell her how you feel,its not sitting and giving her hints thats going to help you get the girl,Make it happen.I wish you the best of luck and if you need some advise message me i'll be more then happy to help you,besides thats my job to help peole with relationships.

ahh being direct does not always have positive effects man

Just take it easy. If she is single, ask her out somewhere small first. Knowing how you are shy, that will be the best for you. Just remember always make it casual, then you wont screw up.

ahh being direct does not always have positive effects man
Just take it easy. If she is single, ask her out somewhere small first. Knowing how you are shy, that will be the best for you. Just remember always make it casual, then you wont screw up.

True but It's not sitting around and doing nothing that is going to get him the girl.Ok some advise,take her out to some place she likes (you should know what she likes/hates doing) then once in a while talk about your feelings,feelings you got for her,also make her feel special, make her feel in a way that no guy has made her feel,give her a reason to say "you the only person that has ever made me feel this way" then ask her out.I could give you some advise on how to do this in a few very easy steps but right now im abit lazy to taype and Im sure you can mange on your own.

posted by me,the relationship shrink (chatz)

Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

So there's this girl, I really like. I mean, really, realllllly like. I've known her since middle school, 8th grade. And now we're both Juniors in Highschool, so a good 3 years, if not more. I've liked her more and more since Sophmore year. At the begining of the year it was.."She's really cute". By the middle it was "I wish..". I'm not sure if she liked me then, and almost certain she didn't. But I still liked her, then, she got a boyfriend. I suppose it wasn't the worst thing that ever happened to me, but I was upset. Never-the-less, I was still happy for her, since she was happy. Maybe 3-4 months later she had second thoughts. She said she had lost the "Passion", if you will. She didn't feel the same way. So they broke up, by then I was with her and someone else, nearly everyday after school, hanging out and stuff. I really dropped hints I liked her, but never just asked her because I was never really good with girls. And my other friend, who was with us then, said that she(the girl I liked) wasn't ready for a relationship yet, because of the breakup.
Well everything was going smoothly before I left for S.Dakota. It's July 23rd here, and I left June 28th. I've tryed to keep in touch with her, I call occasianaly, and MSN, she says it's really great to talk to me and she can't wait till we can hang out. (I'm coming home July 28th).

Well, I got on MSN today and saw her little "title" thing below her name, it said "I love my texan boy <3". By then my stomach obviously dropped. She said the guys name is Zach, and I asked if it's an online relationship, she said "kinda". I'm not sure what to think, I don't know if this guy is a guy she meant online and got together with in r/l or what.

That's really all she told me, she said she wanted to talk to me in person, which I suppose is better. Maybe I'll have the guts to actually tell her how I feel, even though she probably already knows.

Now that I've told you that, there's one more thing.

I'm really getting mixed signals from her, it seems. When we part our own ways, we hug, and she says "Bye" in that stretched out way, "Byeeeee", and it seems to get "sweeter". But now I really just don't know what to think.

But what confuses me now, is this. I've told her how I've been riding horses a lot up here, going through hills, trail riding and such. I've got the whole, Cowboy boots, hat, shirt. (Texas maybe?) The whole "Kinda" knowing the guy over the internet. (Eh?). Maybe she gave me a false name? She said she wanted to talk to me in person? I doubt that highly, but is it a possibilty?

Hopefully when I get home things will be better, Junior year for us is almost begining, and I'm pretty exited for "that".

Well sorry for such a long post, it's the longest I've done in a while, I hope you guys have some good replies because I'm flat out stumped.

I think the situation is very simple. It doesn't matter if you are the Texas guy or if she has a boyfriend already. It doesn't even matter if its an online relationship or a offline relationship. What really matters if that you love her and that she isn't married. I think that you should try your best to win her over. Even if she has a boyfriend, as they say it ain't over till the fat lady sings. SO do your best send her flowers every day, write marshy love poems to her. Ask her out to fancy resturants for dinner, man I mean THE WORKS>If in the end she still doesn't fall for you, you can at least say one thing with a contented heart, thatyou have tried your very best and didn't let this opportunity get away.

Law, I'm 16. She's 16. I don't know if you caught that part :). I can't afford fancy restraunts till I get paid.