xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vietonline

Google Adsense,bidvertiser,clicksor More how do you rate these site?

I have searched around a I see a lot of site about adsertising here.Some of them are google adsense ,bidvertiser,adbrite,clicksor ,Adhearus( at this point I can't go to this site because it down or not avalible) and a lot moreHowever I just wonder that google adsense at number one on the net in this field.How about the second one,third one.If anyone have experience about this please tell me about it.If you can please make a rate for those.

Go with tested one - Google adsense. They have the most number of publishers that means more advertisers go to them as well. Which in turn will mean you could have more varieties of advertisements showing in webpages in the relevant content. I hate to see real estate advertisement in the US from here so far off in Asia. That happens with other ads but Google will not show that no matter what comes. Only relevant ads will be shown to the content of your webpages.Adhearus - I have no words to describe this crappy advertisement program. I had an account with them a year ago and I started earning and when my earning reached about $25 (US) without any explanation their site cannot be reached. What a disappointment!! They never explained and whois query of the site doesn't reveal anything. For me that was a very hard earn amount. It took me 4 months to earn that amount but I felt I was cheated. Bidvertiser, adbrite and clicksor are not bad but to tell you the truth they are nowhere near Google Adsense.

Edited by Dragonfly (see edit history)

Iam familier with only three pay per click advertisers: Google Adsense, Bidvertiser and Clicksor. Also Yahoo! Ads is famous among publishers.

Now iam going to rate the top three pay per click advertising programs on the basis of my experiance.

Google Adsense - - - - 9.5 / 10

It not supporting paypal payments. Thats why I cut .5. There also reports about account deactivations without any reason.

BidVertiser - - - - - - - - 6.3 / 10

The main problem of Bidvertiser is their low advertisers number compared to the publishers. So content deficency on their ad programs.

Clicksor - - - - - - - - - - - 3.5 / 10

Now clicksor relay only on its name. This program now not even able to produce right contents for right pages. They also laging with the low rate of publishers.

Satisfied with my ratings? If not, post your openions and replay here.

I agree with ivenms.But what I feel is that if you have a very high with more of page views then Adbrite is better than adsense as It will really make you make more money.If you have less traffic but excellent content(rich high paying keywords) Then go for Adsense.I wont even rate Bidvertizer, Clicksor etc.. they are not even good be Compared

Yeah. Google's the best, hands down. I'm currently using Bidvertiser (my Google got suspended) and it's doing fine, the Pay Per Click rate isn't the best, only around $0.12 (the Average) but that's fine for a Gaming Site ( I think :/ ). Some of the advertisements aren't related to the content though, which is a minor problem, but overall Bidvertiser has been a good experience. I've tried Clicksor before, and still have an account there. However, I didn't really pay attention to how well done their services were (Pay Per Click Rate, etc.) I think I may, soon, re apply for Google, with hopeful success.