xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toykoldkilla

My Latest Creations and a gift

I hardly ever use sigs myself, so I won't say I would *use* them, but aside from that I think some of them look awesome. I like #4 and 8 the least, because they would never catch my attention (maybe because I'm a girl :P ) and the background is filled with effects, but somehow the combination doesn't look very nice. I love #1-3 and 7, those are great! Very neatly and well done :D May I ask you what the name of the font you used in #1 is? It's amazing how it matches the rest of the sig so perfectly :)

ive been in desinging for about 3 months now.

these are my latest sigs. tell me what ya think about em, and what they need to improve.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this was a gift.

Posted Image

Very impressed I extremely like the first one Brothers im am a mad Hard Bf2 gammer and if you dont mind would like to use it as my sig. Please PM me if you dont want me to I wont be making any changes just adding some text under it!

I does says this is a gift so im taking it that you dont mind people useing them

There fine great examples and for only 3months too that is good

Keep up the goodwork welldone :)

Both have done interesting signs... The best one from toykoldkilla is the second ryu sign... That one I REALLY enjoyed.I'm not sure about how much have you done on these signs, confessionalchrissite, however they are very nice... and that one from Avril Lavigne with "Fall to Pieces" lyrics... No words... I wouldn't imagine it was Avril Lavigne, not used to see her like that =D... It's really nice!

thanks everyone for the comments.

I hardly ever use sigs myself, so I won't say I would *use* them, but aside from that I think some of them look awesome. I like #4 and 8 the least, because they would never catch my attention (maybe because I'm a girl :P ) and the background is filled with effects, but somehow the combination doesn't look very nice. I love #1-3 and 7, those are great! Very neatly and well done :D May I ask you what the name of the font you used in #1 is? It's amazing how it matches the rest of the sig so perfectly :)

the name of the font i used on the 1st one is Alba you could search for it on http://www.dafont.com/de/ or here is the direct link its on the bottom.

http://www.dafont.com/alpha.php?lettre=a&page=13

Hey sweat designs man! You should be on my graphic team for my forum but they all look great! Hmm...what could improve is you backgrounds...they seem a little bare. I few brushes in the back to make a random design would really make it better! Rember though...thats my opinion and and not everyone elses. :)