xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FirefoxRocks

Bloobs Fun puzzle type shooting game

Anyone heard of Bloobs?
You shoot pieces called Bloobs to form 3 bloobs. Then it clears the pieces. You do this until all bloobs clear off the screen. It is fun and mildly addictive. I am writing a guide for this game, so people can become more aware of it and play better. :)

Try it and see.

NOTICE: The page may not display properly in Opera. It will display in Avant Browser, Netscape, IE, Maxthon and Mozilla/SeaMonkey.

I have a question: I played a game once a few months ago and would like to play again, but I can't remember the name of the game. It's like a matching game, but it's played with numbers. You get rows and columns and it tells you how many squares you hit in each row and column. when you pass a level, it's like building a pyramid. I hope someone can help, I really liked that game. thanks.-sheila

I have a cd with bloobs on it, it is for win95/98, my computer is newer now and I can not play it, it sucks, is there a way I can get something to let it play on a newer windowsThanksJim

Boobs Game / Windows Vista

Bloobs

Does anyone know where I can get a Bloobs game that is compatible with Windows Vista? Help, please. I'm addicted to it but it doesn't work on my new computer.

Thanks,

Johnette

-question by Johnette

PC games in one CD ROMBloobs

I remember there was a CD that came with a crap load of games, and Bloobs was one of them.

The word "Millenium" was incorporated in the name of the CD. Has anyone every heard of it?

-reply by Sirenia

It looks like Bloobs has released a newer version now, version 3.5 that supports Windows XP and beyond. There's also versions for mobile devices (iPod/iPhone and BlackBerry). Although I haven't played this game in a very long time (it's been over 5 years now), I would still recommend people to check out this game if they are looking for something fun and (somewhat) addictive.