xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LocalSeer

Shy Guy Success Story what worked for me

I've been shy all my life and not too suave with girls, but lately in the past month I've had some success with a few helpfull tips from friends who helped me out and told me what I did wrong. Here is what I changed.I started looking into their eyes when I'm talking to them, now that I notice it, I've been locking eyes maybe 10% of the time, I put that up to 50% and it really helped make a connection. I didn't stare, just politely kept eye contact when she did. Plus it seemed to have a hypnotic effect on me making me feel more in love.During the conversation, they made me play a game, where the goal was to keep her talking about herself and all I did was lead her back into talking and see how much I can find out about her without talking about myself. Not only was it fun like a game, but it seemed to work and she did all the work in the conversation.Third, I don't know if this one works, but I've been told by all my friends so I don't do it. Don't pay for her lunch or movies, don't buy her flowers, nothing beyond a very special occasion.

nothing beyond a very special occasion.

Waking up in the morning is a very special occasion when you get as old as I am...

I agree when you said eye contact and keeping the conversation on the other person but when you said no flowers and paying for her stuff that is not right. The way I work it is not buying those expensive collections but instead once a month or on special days buying 1 single rose or another pretty flower. And about paying for her stuff how it works is that you offer to pay if she says no than you say "are you sure?" and if she says yes than forget about it and after a wile you end up knowing what to pay for and what not to. Another thing I heard from some girls is that they rather die than let the that guy pay for her lunch in which case you are bad at dating lol :)

I totally agree with the eye contact because I remember searching the web and I stumbled into a suggestion for teenagers how to flirt. It was pretty awkward at first, but it seems to work really well. Also, I am a shy guy around others and girls so often look to the ground and avoid eye contact, but now it's easier now that I started to look into other's eyes. Well, it seems like your stategy of overcoming your shyness and I hope your just comfertable with your new self. Out of curiousity, is this girl your talking about special to you in some way? Don't be shy keep in touch :)

Im am a relationship shrink I have studied for 3 years to be one.

Let me just say well done,BUT,little advise and most important one is; always be conferdint.Also 50% eye contact isn't enough.If you want to have a connection with a girl eye contact needs to be 100%,and by 100% I dn't mean STARE at the girl,just eye contact get the picture.

Next what I need you to do for me is to reflect on the things you have learned from talking to the girl,in other words make yourself be that guy she's always wanted.

How do you do that? how? By doing everything right.Become that person she always dreamed of having,use what you have learned from talking to her..get what Im saying.

Advise posted by me, the relationship shrink (chatz)