xisto Community
tezza

Most Realistic Racing Game

i think the latest project gotham is really relaistic. Especially on the xbox 360. The handling is amazing. The cars look as really as their gonna look. So i would definelty say that game.

Yup gran turismo has been and will always be the most realistic racing simulation game!!!NFS hasnt even tried 2 challenge gran turismo 4 the top spot so theyre just stickin with racing type of car games...

Hey, I own a PS2 and i think Gran Turismo 4 tops the charts. Though the 360 is way faster and graphics suprisingly Gt4 still looks better. Project Gothan only has like 200 cars where Gran Tursimo has way over 700. Also if i could add. Just because PG has ferraris doesn't mean its a better game, GT4 has about 50 cars faster than a enzo or even a F1 car. I hope when the next Gran Turismo comes out on Playstation 3 it wont be like GT3 which was an average game!

Grand Turismo when it comes to any console game, but in regard to the old arcade machines... nothing beats Daytona USA... use to fly through it on the advanced course on those machines.

I remember when Sega's Virtual racing came out... it was advanced for its time (1994)... but it didnt last long before the likes of Daytona and Sega Rally came out the next year.

I am going to have to go with Grand Tourismo, even though I am a 360 owner and Project Gotham owner (all 3 of them). I love the Project Gotham series, and yes the cars and handling is very realistic, but it seems to have more of an "arcade" feel than Grand Tourismo. GT is straight up driving, its about as close to a driving a McClearen as you can get without spending a few hundred K. As far as gameplay is concerned I enjoy playing the PGR3 series much more as it seems a little bit easier and just more fun to drive.

depends what console your using. I use my computer for most of my racing games, I actually run a league or clan as you would call it for a game called rFactor. Its an underground game I guess you would call it. I would check the specs required though. You need decent graphics card to play it, but its a blast! You can even make your own mods if your good at it. You can race anything you want, from go karts to F1 cars. There are even street cars that are pretty much like Need for Speed. There are also tons of different tracks available. I'm telling you, if you are dying to try out a new racing game, and you have $40, get this. Visit http://rfactor.net/ Also, there are plenty of stock car mods for it if your into NASCAR like me! Finally, you can even make your own cars as in painting your cars with your sponsorships slogans and so fourth if you have photoshop or paint shop pro. Try it out!

Really tough choice between Project Gotham and Grand Tourismo. But I would have to say Grand Tourismo. The game has always been as close to realistic. But personally i like the games like Burnout and NFS were you get to do a bunch of crazy stuff.

The Ea Sports Nascar ones are the most realsitic cause you can make a player, and then you have to customize the player and add things to noth only him but to the car as well. You also can customize the track and have to go to the pitt when your car is bad or low on oil or fuel. It is really cool, but i have not played it in a long time so I do not know if it s still very realistic compoared to your respective games!

Tst Drive PSP

Most Realistic Racing Game

Test drive is amazing 5 star everthing is good about it! whoo its arsome

-reply by matt

for meMost realistic circuit racing game = gran turismo seriesMost realistic street racing game = need for speed seriesMost realistic drifting racing game = initial dMost realistic mayhem racing game = burnout