xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

Who Would You Have Voted For? Kerry VS. Bush in the UK...

Given the chance, who would you have voted for?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys just interested in what the outcome in the UK would have been or just what you guys think, please post a reply aswell as voting...thanks...

Hi guys just interested in what the outcome in the UK would have been or just what you guys think, please post a reply aswell as voting...thanks...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did you get thay GMAIL sig from looks really cool! I'd love to have one similar to that, also I would vote for Bush as although Kerry had some good points with him, Bush had more. Also we've seen how Bush is, but not Kerry! Even though Bush has some things I'd change about him, he definetely would have had my vote!

I dont remember excactly where I got the signature from but I know I typed something like google signature into google and clicked on one of the first links so I suppose you can do the same. ( Interesting that you would vote for BUSH, since I havent found many poeple that actually would. Good for you..)