xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rldowling03

Alundra A classic game for Playstation, your opinons

Well I am just amazed at this game... It is one of my personal favourite games of all time. It may be an old game, but it is a classic. I have had it since i first got my playstation back in 98 i think, still ain't finished the damn game :P only because I cant beat the last boss... I get half way through the boss until malzas comes out then die... It isn't hard, more challenging. It as a great story, world and characters. I didn't like the 2nd one only for the fact it didn't feel like the original did. Mostly i think because of the graphics. i would usually not like older games with lower type grapics compaired to their sequels with better graphics but I actually like the graphics used in Alundra because it gave it a more intense feel (to me anyway) than the 2nd one, o and Alundra 2's controlling sucked!!! Well thats all I have to say on this topic for now so I was wondering if anyone actually has played this game and your thoughts and opinions on it and including Alundra 2. Also finally I would love to see an Alundra 3 but I know it's most likely not going to appen but a boy can hope :)