xisto Community
tezza

Best Game Weapon

In the game industry there are lots and lots of weapons . But i was wondering what your favorit weapon is. My favorit weapon is the BFG 9000 from the original Doom. I also like the Gravity gun of Half-Life 2. Reminder Magical items and spells don't count.

Best weapon in any game? Such an obvious answer, the Atma Weapon from FFVI. I mean, get a character with max hp, the sword hits max damage THROUGH SHIELDS! Therefore, imagine your fighting an enemy with a huge defense level, with only 200 hp because you can normally only do 1 damage to hit each hit. With the Atma Weapon, its a one hit kill!

Here we have a picture of this mighty weapon in use:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Impressive no? Then, think this attack 4 times! Yes, that's right, with the "Offering" relic, you can lay down this much smack 4 times each turn!

In the game industry there are lots and lots of weapons . But i was wondering what your favorit weapon is.
My favorit weapon is the BFG 9000 from the original Doom. I also like the Gravity gun of Half-Life 2.

Reminder Magical items and spells don't count.

very good is syphon filter

I would have to say, the mini-gun in Serious Sam. Jeez that thing has gotta be like 10 feet long. Aside from that gun, I like dual-wielding needlers in Halo 2. It sounds soo cool when you press the triggers at a perfect timing, and it just sounds like pure death.

you juss never beat the covenant Energy sword from halo!

Well, the sword isnt a long ranged weapon, and thats why I dont usually take it. You have to be in the right map for the sword. Some maps are too open, and theres just not much of a chance of beating someone with a fast gun from a distance.

When I clicked this topic, I immediately thought the Grav Gun from HL2. Especially when supercharged. Man that is freakin awesome!

Well, the sword isnt a long ranged weapon, and thats why I dont usually take it. You have to be in the right map for the sword. Some maps are too open, and theres just not much of a chance of beating someone with a fast gun from a distance.

The sword is only really usable against the flood, otherwise after a few swipes the battery's dead. I once found a bug in the game where if you're holding a depleted sword when you go to this cutscene, you're still holding it after, except the sword acts as if it's charged, even though there is no visible beam and the battery says 0! Edited by Tailson (see edit history)

When I clicked this topic, I immediately thought the Grav Gun from HL2. Especially when supercharged. Man that is freakin awesome!The sword is only really usable against the flood, otherwise after a few swipes the battery's dead. I once found a bug in the game where if you're holding a depleted sword when you go to this cutscene, you're still holding it after, except the sword acts as if it's charged, even though there is no visible beam and the battery says 0!

Yeah, the sword is amazing against the flood. You know, the sword isnt acting like its charged though. You can just beat the enemy/player with the handle. :) But its a long and painful death. The flood takes forever to go down just by beating them.

Well, all of those suck, compared to the KEYBLADE!!!! There are so many of them, too. My favorite is the Fenrir one, and it should be! It took me a long tome to beat Sephiroth! I also like the gravity gun from half life 2! It's almost better than the keyblade . . .

hack in blackshotBest Game Weapon

Want to force a game or application into windowed mode thatDoesn't support it through its own interface? Now you can,To an extent. Results will vary depending on how your DirectXApplication was written.Instructions:1) Launch dxwnd.Exe2) Right click the application's window pane3) Select "Add"4) Use the "..." button to browse for your fullscreened executable5) Select the DirectX version of your executable if it's known, if not, leave it set to "Automatic"6) If your executable runs in 256 (8-bit) colored mode, check the "Emulate 256 Color Palette" check box7) Click "OK"8) Now that you have an entry for your executable, simply double click it or run the game/application itself. What's neat is as long as dwwnd is running, it will intercept the launching of the application itself, so it's not necessary to use dxwnd itself to start your game/applicationGood luck.-----------------Retro ISO Gaming Guild - http://forums.xisto.com/ Recompiled with VC++ 7.0 and translated menus with amikai.Deuce   Special thanks to him for finding this application from  some Japanese site.

-reply by ronni r salalila